Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Anyone know about the CreedINK magazine? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about the CreedINK magazine?

JenRN
01-15-2003, 05:34 PM
Does anyone know when the hell this thing is coming out? I thought it was to be quarterly? I got my first edition in July and have got NOTHING since? Maybe I should e-mail them? Just getting a little impatient is all:D

hotforscott
01-15-2003, 05:59 PM
I have only gotten 1 issue and I joined about a month after I heard about it. I was wondering as well. I wonder if anyone has gotten one here recently.

HigherGirl
01-15-2003, 06:09 PM
Hey guys...
I just joined CreedInk recently, My check hasn't even cleared yet, so I'm probably not much help, But I know theres a part in the FAQ section where it says who you can contact if you haven't received your magazine, My guess is email them..and PRAY!!!!
Good luck!:confused:

TeriB19
01-15-2003, 07:45 PM
I just recently cleaned out my mailbox, but I had emailed them before the holidays and they replied that they had hoped to have the 2nd edition out before the holidays but ran into some minor bumps in the road, but they hoped to have it out very soon. Those weren't the exact words, but as of late December, they were still working on it. If you'd posted this 3 days ago I would've been able to copy the email I got back from them. Sorry!

hotforscott
01-15-2003, 07:58 PM
Thanks Teri! Jen, I just noticed your AVATAR, I am getting hot flashes. That is a damn good pic! Whew! :D

JenRN
01-15-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Thanks Teri! Jen, I just noticed your AVATAR, I am getting hot flashes. That is a damn good pic! Whew! :D
I worked DAMN HARD to get it too! thought I would never get it to work! I found some real good photos of him, made me happy all day today!:D :D

TeriB19
01-15-2003, 09:30 PM
Care to share where you found them?

JenRN
01-15-2003, 09:44 PM
I got the pics on different fan sites including CreedPit, CreedFanatic and other sites I searched! I found a rock icon one called Rock Starz Avatars it was cool, lots of pics of different bands but too large for a avatar! I liked this one of Scott because of his smile and relaxed look with the ball hat and all! Such a cutie! ***sigh***:rolleyes:

Dogstar
01-15-2003, 11:28 PM
I can't take it. Between your avatar, Jen, and luvscott's, I am going to need some serious cooling off! Boy, is that an awesome pic!

hotforscott
01-16-2003, 03:57 AM
I know, I could just gobble him up.

JenRN
01-16-2003, 09:04 AM

Remember Carrie, you MUST share!:rolleyes: I get a portion too!:D Hey, what is that on your avatar? Is that the whole band, what are the doing?

Sheila63
01-16-2003, 12:08 PM

Me too!!! What a great picture, Jen!! I love him in the baseball cap.;)

JenRN
01-16-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by creedfan63
Me too!!!  What a great picture, Jen!!  I love him in the baseball cap.;)

Yeah I thought he looked Irresistable!;) He has such a great smile!!!!:D

hotforscott
01-16-2003, 03:21 PM
My avatar is a AOL Instant Messenger Icon, It is the whole band, but this is the only size I have seen of it, so I am clueless as to what they are doing. I need a magnifying glass. I will be sure to share Scott with you guys. I won't be greedy. :P

Bridge of Clay
01-16-2003, 08:10 PM
if you want me to, send me the pic and IŽll edit it to fit in the avatar size!

Bridge of Clay
01-21-2003, 09:23 PM
*bump*

see above... if anyone wants it, just pm me