PDA

View Full Version : Yes!!!

Creedture
10-04-2002, 08:27 PM
YES! YES! YES!

im HOLDING my TICKETS!!!

YES! YES! YES!

GOD BLESS THE US POSTAL SERVICE...

*we now return to your programming...already in progress...dont worry...we interrupted the best part"

hayley
10-04-2002, 08:32 PM
OMFG!!! good for you...see, here comes that crying feeling again...i wanna go!!!!:crying:

Creedture
10-04-2002, 09:11 PM
aww!

id bring you with me if they didnt check anything bigger than a purse at the door..im sure you could fit in a bookbag or something...lol, jk. Im so happy, I got lower level, good seats. Im so mad though, im going with my mom and she wouldnt let me get pit tickets. Oh well, at least I got good lower level seats.

I heard Our Lady Peace and 12 Stones are opening...anyone know the final layout for 11/6 in Birmingham?

Nic

hayley
10-04-2002, 09:46 PM
oh would ya? that's nice, but you would have to pay for the plane fair over there, aswell..ha ha.:P

Creedture
10-04-2002, 09:58 PM
hey hey hey..

beggars arent choosers...be happy id let ya go! lol

Nic

hayley
10-04-2002, 10:07 PM
hehe cool:P

Redeemer
10-07-2002, 08:14 AM
Man I wanna see creed. It's no friggin fair.
I sound like a big baby, I know. But I WANNA SEE CREED TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siana
10-07-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Creedture
<b>YES! YES! YES!

im HOLDING my TICKETS!!!

YES! YES! YES!

*we now return to your programming...already in progress...dont worry...we interrupted the best part" </b>

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.........I WISH I WERE YOU SO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

allison
10-07-2002, 11:32 AM
<b>YES! YES! YES!

im HOLDING my TICKETS!!!

YES! YES! YES!

*we now return to your programming...already in progress...dont worry...we interrupted the best part" </b>

Congrats Creedture!! Isn't that the best feeling? The fact that you're going to see Creed finally feels 100% certain. :bounce:

Taylor
10-07-2002, 11:40 AM
aww!

id bring you with me if they didnt check anything bigger than a purse at the door..im sure you could fit in a bookbag or something...lol, jk. Im so happy, I got lower level, good seats. Im so mad though, im going with my mom and she wouldnt let me get pit tickets. Oh well, at least I got good lower level seats. &nbsp;

I heard Our Lady Peace and 12 Stones are opening...anyone know the final layout for 11/6 in Birmingham?

Nic

Our Lady Peace isn't opening, Default and 12 Stones are :P

PaulMcCoygirl
10-11-2002, 12:17 AM
I'm so happy for you.....you're going to love it!!:bounce:

Mulletman
10-11-2002, 10:14 PM
olp was suppose to open for them in dayton OH

SweetXtreme4
10-12-2002, 12:07 PM
Awesome!!!!! Hope you have fun!!!! :party: