Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
how do I create an avitar [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : how do I create an avitar

crest tattoo
01-15-2003, 10:59 AM
I have not played around with it too much, but how do I create an avitar? I tried to bring a picture I had in to use it, but it said I had to many pixels. Is there a way to change that size? I'm newer to computer land than most of you, please help. And where do you all get all your photos?

creedchick02
01-15-2003, 11:01 AM
YEA!!!!!!! i would like to know too, i am so puter illiterate it not even funny anymore..........if anybody would like to help two lost souls please feel free......:rolleyes:

JenRN
01-15-2003, 11:02 AM
You can get some at original icons.com which are the right pixel size, and you can go to other Creed sites as well like Creedpit and Creedfanatic.com It is sometimes hard to get them to fit and then go in the right pixel size. Original icons.com is the easiest one I have gone to!

crest tattoo
01-15-2003, 11:04 AM
Is that Matthew M in your avitar?

JenRN
01-15-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by crest tattoo
Is that Matthew M in your avitar?
Yeah that is Matthew. I have been searching for 2 hours on other sites for a good Creed one but now I can't get them to load into my files:mad: GRRRRRRR it really ticks me off!:grr:

creedchick02
01-15-2003, 11:06 AM
UM...thanks but did i mention i'm puter illiterate, i see them all the time but how to get them from there to here is a real stumper, heck i'm lucky i know where the damn keys are and they are right in front of me, if that explains my illiterteness...lol:D

crest tattoo
01-15-2003, 11:08 AM
I love Matthew M. I would like to have Brat Pitt or Colin Farrell, after Creed of course.

JenRN
01-15-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by crest tattoo
I love Matthew M. I would like to have Brat Pitt or Colin Farrell, after Creed of course.
Then go to original icons .com and hit on the alphabet letters for B and Brad Pitt is on there!;)

creedchick02
01-15-2003, 11:11 AM
I thought there were some on this site but it won't show me any, anybody know why?:rolleyes:

JenRN
01-15-2003, 11:13 AM
I don't know why, maybe they are all taken or something:dunno:

creedlvr
01-15-2003, 11:34 AM
I have a question too ...

How do I change my "status?" Right now mine says "Naked Toddler." It used to say "Illusion." I don't know how it changed ... I never select either one.

Is this something that is given automatically and changes periodically or can I customize it to what I choose?

creedchick02
01-15-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by creedlvr
<b>I have a question too ...

How do I change my "status?" &nbsp;Right now mine says "Naked Toddler." &nbsp;It used to say "Illusion." &nbsp;I don't know how it changed ... I never select either one.

Is this something that is given automatically and changes periodically or can I customize it to what I choose? </b>

Well i know about this, it changes depending on your post count the more you post the higher your status...you don't control that i don't know how many names there are but everybody starts out with illusion:)

JenRN
01-15-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by creedlvr
<b>I have a question too ...

How do I change my "status?" &nbsp;Right now mine says "Naked Toddler." &nbsp;It used to say "Illusion." &nbsp;I don't know how it changed ... I never select either one.

Is this something that is given automatically and changes periodically or can I customize it to what I choose? </b>

AHH you mean you don't like being called a Naked Toddler?:lol: Creedchick is right it depends on your amount of posts, mine has not changed since I hit 1000 posts.

JenRN
01-15-2003, 09:56 PM
No More Matthew for me....... I found the ultimate avatar, Scott!!!! it will stay for awhile, I searched and searched for a good one and FINALLY it is here!!!!!:dancing: :rolleyes: :D

Wylde-Tremonti
01-15-2003, 10:24 PM
Dude....I just made my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1creedfan
01-15-2003, 10:42 PM
WOW that is really awesome!! You did a great job! How did you do that. I have just found a whole bunch of them creedpit. Good luck!!

Wylde-Tremonti
01-15-2003, 10:45 PM
I used Paint Shop Pro to edit the pic...(i added some sweet lighting to it...it's hard to see on the avatar but send an email here (TremontiWanaB@aol.com) and I'll send u the original) then i edited the size on "Paint" and then pasted it back onto Paint Shop Pro added letters and then saved :D lol

creedlvr
01-16-2003, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the info, Creedchick and Jen! Yes ... now I see mine changed to Faceless Man. Good! Because no ... I really didn't like being called Naked Toddler.