Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Carnival of Madness Shows [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Carnival of Madness Shows

Inspired
08-31-2011, 04:21 PM
Anybody who went know about how long did AB played and what time did they went on? I just developed a blood clot in my leg after surgery so I won't be able to stand long. I want to plan to get there for AB and leave. Thanks!

TrulyAmazing
09-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Anybody who went know about how long did AB played and what time did they went on? I just developed a blood clot in my leg after surgery so I won't be able to stand long. I want to plan to get there for AB and leave. Thanks!
Well my friend grab a lighter and something to elevate your leg, and get there early and just hang for a while to your direct question i have not a clue, but im almost for certian one of our other beloved members can help you with your direct question. :chillpill :chillpill .....i beg of the :D

TheGreatDivide
09-01-2011, 03:27 PM
I went to Royal Oak show they were second to last.. theory being last. Ummm... I'd say they came out about 2 1/2 hours into the show give or take.

Inspired
09-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Thanks for replying, I was afraid the other thread was killed as happens around here. I called the venue and they said it's GA only but I could bring a chair. I really don't know how a chair would work at a GA rock concert. Did they play for about an hour?