Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Alter Bridge live USB recordings [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Alter Bridge live USB recordings

Jeremywash
05-04-2011, 11:31 PM
I saw Alter Bridge at the Great Salt Air Theater in Magna, UT and they were so AWESOME. They just keep getting better live. Also was able to pick up a recording of the show AT the show. It came on a USB drive shaped like a Tremonti guitar and was filled with tons of feebies. I had to reserve it in advance tho… http://abbeyroadliveus.com/detail.cfm?artistid=49

Inspired
05-06-2011, 10:39 PM
Just ordered mine, glad to hear they are coming on the guitar shaped usb now.

livemusic
10-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Just as Jeremy posted, Alter Bridge will be releasing LIVE USB's of their European Tour as well. And again, they are shaped like Mark Tremonti's guitar..

Pretty EPIC I must say, and A MUST OWN for all fans!!

http://www.alterbridge.com/news/2011-09/pre-sale-starts-friday-for-upcoming-ukeurope-tour-live-recordings.aspx

FreedomFighter
10-19-2011, 07:57 PM
I pre ordered and picked up a thumb drive from the show I went to in NYC. I expected to be getting the guitar shaped version, but no biggie. I emailed Abby road customer service just out of curiosity, and also because there was a skip in one of the tracks that's really distracting. I ended up swapping a few emails with a rep who was very nice, but I ended up with no real answers about the guitar thumb drive, or possibly doing something about the messed up recording...bummer :-(

Still cool to relive the show though.

livemusic
10-21-2011, 03:31 AM
Ya, completely agreed. It always awesome to re-live the show through a professional live recording! :)

@FreedomFighter check email / DM

FreedomFighter
10-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Ya, completely agreed. It always awesome to re-live the show through a professional live recording! :)

@FreedomFighter check email / DM

Thanks, dude!

livemusic
10-24-2011, 01:55 AM
Thanks, dude!

You're very welcome!! :) Hope your issue gets sorted!

TrulyAmazing
10-25-2011, 10:40 AM
You're very welcome!! :) Hope your issue gets sorted!
Me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :) takes a while it seems

livemusic
11-02-2011, 03:33 AM
Ok, anyone going for London gig here? A friend has an extra which he is trying to sell..

livemusic
11-21-2011, 01:27 AM
Did anyone pick up any USB's? Hows the quality?

livemusic
11-29-2011, 06:18 AM
Super fuckin' stoked on the gig tonight!

And really really looking forward to the USB too!