Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Bon Jovi - Tour [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Bon Jovi - Tour

LovinCreed
01-14-2003, 11:33 PM
Hey guys!

I wanted to start a thread about the band Bon Jovi! The guys are kickin' off an American tour, and I was wondering if there were any BJ fans on this site and if you'll be going to a concert(s)!

Tickets went on a pre-sale today through a system called AmericanXS - I got pretty decent seats for Cleveland, Ohio, Gund Arena.

Just wondered if there are any other fans out there...;)

Dogstar
01-14-2003, 11:38 PM
Not a big Bon Jovi fan, but Jon is pretty cute.;) Have fun, though.

JenRN
01-15-2003, 09:56 AM
I was a HUGE Bon Jovi fan in the 80's I mean HUGE!!!!! I still like Bon Jovi but I like their older music better. The show here in DC is in March and tickets went on sale in November and have sold out! I wanted to go but I guess I will check out e-bay and see if I can get any tickets. Jon Bon Jovi is a gorgeous man, that smile melts me.

LovinCreed
01-15-2003, 10:50 AM
Yeah! Another fellow Jovi fan! Awesome!! They'll be coming to Cleveland, OH in March also - luckily I got decent seats during the presale. But I definitely understand how tickets can sell out so fast. And I've used ebay ump-teen times for concert tickets. I hope you get to go!

Rock on! :jam:

PaulMcCoygirl
01-20-2003, 02:58 AM
Never really liked Bon Jovi excpet for his song It's My Life

Said Eyes
01-20-2003, 05:28 AM
I like Bon Jovi. Nothing is better than going to the Pub and getting blind drunk then putting on some classic Bon Jovi on the jukebox and singing along! Dead or Alive and Living on a Prayer are the only two songs on it, but boy do they get played.

They just toured Australia, but I didn't go because they played with a pop festival. Yeah, I'd love to see the Sugar Babes and Shaggy!

creedster
01-31-2003, 10:58 PM
when i'm drunk livin' on a prayer is the best song to shake. i have already seen them 3 times live and they really rock(although i think their music isn't getting better). but still i think i'll watch them on the 28th of may in vienna.

Lechium
02-05-2003, 03:15 PM
Bon Jovi is a sad bas-been...

JenRN
02-05-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
Bon Jovi is a sad bas-been...
Hmmm... starting to think you have nothing positive to say unless it is about Marilyn Manson or NIN!!!! You just can't say you don't like them hugh? You have to add some snide comment to it, do you go through your whole life that way? Just curious

Lechium
02-05-2003, 04:18 PM
I have a lot of good to sya bout many bands. Actually I do not like new dirction of MM and he's probably a has-been too. Check out teh tread about "fave bands". I like grips of different music. You're taking my avatar too seriously.
Still Bon Jovi is a sad has-been.

Flip
02-05-2003, 04:35 PM
<b>I have a lot of good to sya bout many bands. Actually I do not like new dirction of MM and he's probably a has-been too. Check out teh tread about "fave bands". I like grips of different music. You're taking my avatar too seriously.
Still Bon Jovi is a sad has-been. </b>

Right so You Dont like Bon jovi......You DONT like Creed.....em....has it escaped you notice that YOU are in a Creed Fourm? or are you stupid?

Lechium
02-05-2003, 04:47 PM
Did I ever say I do not like creed? If so, show me where.

Flip
02-05-2003, 04:53 PM
Http://creedcommunity.com/showthread.php?s...61571#post61571 (http://Http://creedcommunity.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=61571#post61571)

There

*NOTE U may have not of said you hated creed but u implyed it*

Lechium
02-05-2003, 09:11 PM
I didnt even imply it. I said I dont want to hear them on the radio. I dont wanna hear Sigur Ros on radio too, although I adore the band (listen to their stuff and you'll see why). Go figure.

TeriB19
02-05-2003, 10:05 PM
And you implied it here as well:

http://www.creedcommunity.com/showthread.p...61486#post61486 (http://www.creedcommunity.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=61486#post61486)

TeriB19
02-05-2003, 10:20 PM
And again here:

http://www.creedcommunity.com/showthread.p...61791#post61791 (http://www.creedcommunity.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=61791#post61791)

Lechium
02-05-2003, 10:30 PM
There's difference between disliking someone's singing and disliking enire band. Just check out Deam Theater thread.
And the other one was a joke just like a statement I replied to... I though it was pretty obvious.

TeriB19
02-05-2003, 10:38 PM

And the other one was a joke just like a statement I replied to... I though it was pretty obvious. Quite the contrary, nothing you've said has been pretty obvious.

Lechium
02-05-2003, 11:36 PM
You know how math professors cover whole board with a long ass three dimentional multi-variable equasion and than top it all off: "and form here it is obvious that...". That's the way my stuff is obvious too lol.

TeriB19
02-05-2003, 11:36 PM
Well thanks for clearing that up.

Lechium
02-05-2003, 11:38 PM
You're welcome.

P.S. I never said I liked creed neither lol

TeriB19
02-05-2003, 11:39 PM
Bite me.

Lechium
02-05-2003, 11:41 PM
*bite*
I have rabbies too, you know...

creedfan47a
02-05-2003, 11:50 PM
I think Bon Jovi have done really well to come out of the 80's still on top! I absolutely love It's My Life - definitely a drinking-and-dancing song!

Lechium, I'm pretty sure that rabies are the least of your problems.

Lechium
02-05-2003, 11:54 PM
My biggest problem is finding someone I'm gonna bite and infect next.
lol

p.s. one song is not an indicator of being good. form what I heard rest of their recent stuff was pretty boring.

creedfan47a
02-05-2003, 11:57 PM
Your biggest problem is the fact that if you were here in person, Teri would have flattened you with her steamroller yesterday.

I didn't SAY that Bon Jovi are good only because of one song! I said that they have survived the 80's well and I like this one song in particular. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Lechium
02-05-2003, 11:59 PM
If I was in person we'd be good friends and having good time. I dont like confrontation in person, so internet is my way of letting the steam off. I'm a nice guy really =)

creedfan47a
02-06-2003, 12:07 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I'm sorry, were you being serious?

Lechium
02-06-2003, 02:42 AM
Yeah
You'd be amazed

Said Eyes
02-06-2003, 08:43 AM
I dont wanna hear Sigur Ros on radio too, although I adore the band (listen to their stuff and you'll see why). Go figure. So where were you when I told this forum about them and everyone just brushed it off. A little pretentious maybe, but hot damn what a live show. Seen the video clip for Vaka? Pretty cool. What do you think of other similar bands, like Mogwai, Godspeed You! Black Emperor or Radiohead?

Still like Bon Jovi though. No matter what you say, for some good time arena rock, there's not much better.

Lechium
02-06-2003, 01:36 PM
I'm new here, so guess I was elsewhere when you were talking about them. I like Radiohead, Clinic, Bjork and stuff, so yeah. GSYBE! is ok but I never got into it really. "Vaka" is a nickname of 1st track of () right? Never saw teh video but the "song" is awesome.

Also keep in mind that 99% of people will never be able to appriciate Sigur Ros & Co. cuz they are just too different. SR makes a great study music thou. My roomates who listen to radio otherwise, looped () while studing for finals.

marlsy
02-06-2003, 05:48 PM
Well I love Bon Jovi ! I've seen them 3 times in concert in the 80's and would love to see them now. They still kick major ass!! And they still are Hot Hot Hot!!! :pant:

creedfan47a
02-06-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
Well I love Bon Jovi ! &nbsp;I've seen them 3 times in concert in the 80's and would love to see them now. &nbsp;They still kick major ass!! &nbsp;And they still are Hot Hot Hot!!! :pant:

I agree Marlsy! I've always like them (just a bit) and I think they still rock! :jam:

HigherGirl
02-10-2003, 11:48 AM
Hey LovinCreed...
Going to see BJ on MArch 1st at United Center...am so hyped, have pretty good seats as well. Bon Jovi has always been a fav of mine!!!!!:)

Said Eyes
02-10-2003, 11:48 PM
<b>I'm new here, so guess I was elsewhere when you were talking about them. I like Radiohead, Clinic, Bjork and stuff, so yeah. GSYBE! is ok but I never got into it really. "Vaka" is a nickname of 1st track of () right? Never saw teh video but the "song" is awesome.

Also keep in mind that 99% of people will never be able to appriciate Sigur Ros & Co. cuz they are just too different. SR makes a great study music thou. My roomates who listen to radio otherwise, looped () while studing for finals. </b>

The video is good, apocolyptic scenes with children playing, as far as a video for Vaka goes, its pretty spot on. It's streaming at MTV.com I think. I love that type of music. GY!BE is really great to read to I think, and I've gotten into the habbit of sleeping with one of my Sigur Ros CDs playing very softly.

Ivan_Creed
03-08-2003, 03:02 AM
I really like Bon Jovi... but haven't heard of any concerts near me...
:bounce: