Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
New Stapp Interview [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : New Stapp Interview

Dark_Knight
02-12-2011, 02:50 AM
There is some solo talk but a lot of Creed talk as well. On a side-note the hair is gone (again).

http://shotofyager.podbean.com/2011/02/10/a-shot-of-yager-ep18-w-scott-stapp-from-creed/

nagpo
02-12-2011, 01:18 PM
I heard this on youtube. It was a pretty good interview. He still has plajns to meet with creed ealry next year and also plans on releasing his album some time in june.

CreedBG
02-13-2011, 01:24 PM
The hair is gone again? NOOOOOOOOOOOO:(
Why Scott... WHY?:(

FreedomFighter
02-14-2011, 12:06 PM
"I know subconsciously Mark and I save our best material for each other." Ugh this dude is still in lala land sometimes.

I really like what he said about interacting with the fans during the acoustic shows...like how the songs act as a soundtrack for a dialogue/story he's telling.

Also liked his explanation of the Christian rock thing. "I know Christian dentists. Do they put in Christian fillings or do they just put in fillings?"

nagpo
02-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Also liked his explanation of the Christian rock thing. "I know Christian dentists. Do they put in Christian fillings or do they just put in fillings?"
Well, except for the fact that art is the expression of ones thoughts, feelings and beliefs. A dentist isn't an artist. However, a singer/songwriter is.

FreedomFighter
02-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Well, except for the fact that art is the expression of ones thoughts, feelings and beliefs. A dentist isn't an artist. However, a singer/songwriter is.

Of course, but I think his point was that while his beliefs have influenced his writing, that doesn't necessarily mean that they define him as an artist.