Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Second Single [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Second Single

TheGreatDivide
01-21-2011, 07:27 PM
Just checking the wikipedia page for ABIII and it looks like I Know It Hurts is going to be the second single.. any confirmation on that? I think thats a good choice for a single.

Inspired
01-22-2011, 07:17 PM
I think there are far better songs to release. Apparently, that is the single just in the UK, for now.

TheGreatDivide
03-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Since it's official that Ghosts of Days Gone By is the second single for the US, what's everyones thoughts about this?

Inspired
03-23-2011, 06:59 PM
:(

Unforgiven Fan
03-25-2011, 11:23 PM
"Ghost" is a solid song and different in sound that what is being played on the rock radio. It has the pontential to be a big hit because of its sound (heavy but approachable and has a nice vibe) but there is no guarentee anymore on what gets played (unless you sound like everybody else it seems). I was worried that it would be "I Know It Hurts" or even "Wonderful Life" but this is finally a good second single selection from them.

TrulyAmazing
03-26-2011, 08:38 AM
"Ghost" is a solid song and different in sound that what is being played on the rock radio. It has the pontential to be a big hit because of its sound (heavy but approachable and has a nice vibe) but there is no guarentee anymore on what gets played (unless you sound like everybody else it seems). I was worried that it would be "I Know It Hurts" or even "Wonderful Life" but this is finally a good second single selection from them.
:hugs: :hugs: in other use of words radio friendly your right unless you sound like,em i,ll give ya the famous Gene Simmons, head tilt they be no place for you