Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Who won the Creed... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Who won the Creed...

nagpo
01-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Anyone know who won that Creed Chopper and Axe contest?

TrulyAmazing
01-11-2011, 02:29 PM
Anyone know who won that Creed Chopper and Axe contest?
oh yeah i forgot about that one, who ever won im sure they will be here to boast about it later, :roll: normally they can,t wait, im sure Dk will update us soon....

nagpo
01-14-2011, 08:36 PM
wait, why the hell did i post this in the stapp board

TrulyAmazing
01-15-2011, 02:01 PM
wait, why the hell did i post this in the stapp board
:laugh: :laugh: Lord Help Us, From Getting Confused From Time To Time, it happens all the time :) you have skills for being a great montior you keep everything perfect im organaized as well, from a to z, impossbile a job, so i salute ya, it seems my friend things keep changing to fro, so its hard to keep neat, so we will look over that, we need to start, the last we heared thread on either band or artist,

TrulyAmazing
01-15-2011, 02:03 PM
:laugh: :laugh: Lord Help Us, From Getting Confused From Time To Time, it happens all the time :) you have skills for being a great montior you keep everything perfect im organaized as well, from a to z, impossbile a job, so i salute ya, it seems my friend things keep changing to fro, so its hard to keep neat, so we will look over that, we need to start, the last we heared thread on either band or artist, now back to topic who won the chopper giveaway ?

Buried And Gone
01-16-2011, 12:41 AM
wait, why the hell did i post this in the stapp board You probably caught a reflection of yourself in the computer monitor and were too busy looking at your immense beauty to click the right forum.

It's cool bro, happens to the beat of us.

nagpo
01-16-2011, 01:35 PM
Yeah, you're probably right lol

TrulyAmazing
01-16-2011, 01:51 PM
Yeah, you're probably right lol
i know it, :) sometimes you wish you wish you were wrong lol, was it ever spoken who won the chopper, :cool: and who be titled the cool rider, b/c i wanna talks to him im a thinking,