Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Help Get Alter Bridge to #1! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Help Get Alter Bridge to #1!

Dark_Knight
01-06-2011, 06:13 PM
I would appreciate it if you guys could help out... I've just been informed by Dan - 5000 more copies of LFA sold & AB has a #1 DVD! Not only that but this should move "Isolation" to #1 as well! Spread the word on Facebook, Twitter etc.

Release date - January 11th

Links:

DELUXE:
http://www.amazon.com/Live-Amsterdam-Alter-Bridge/dp/B0037VNU38/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1294348365&sr=1-2

BLURAY:
http://www.amazon.com/Live-Amsterdam-Blu-ray-Alterbridge/dp/B0037VF4CI/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1294348365&sr=1-3

TrulyAmazing
01-06-2011, 06:36 PM
:) Dk indeed that is good news, the loyal fans will keep it moving indeed, normally when tours, get underway if album sales are in a slump, it helps boost theme, Rock On, AND PEACE WITH THE AB NATION,

Inspired
01-06-2011, 08:26 PM
Is the deluxe version a CD or is that incorrect?

Dark_Knight
01-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Yep... it comes with the CD, the Bluray doesn't though - it comes with the bonus documentary.

TrulyAmazing
01-07-2011, 12:09 PM
Is the deluxe version a CD or is that incorrect?
wow :) i did,nt thinks we had upgraded to bluray , that makes me feel better. thanks guys, :rockon:...

Inspired
01-07-2011, 12:18 PM
So the delux is the dvd and the cd, but only the blue-ray comes with the documentary? That is what I really want, but don't have a blue-ray player. Does the regular deluxe DVD come with any other extra features?

TrulyAmazing
01-07-2011, 12:26 PM
So the delux is the dvd and the cd, but only the blue-ray comes with the documentary? That is what I really want, but don't have a blue-ray player. Does the regular deluxe DVD come with any other extra features?
how am i supposta to know, that when i did,nt even know we had blue ray, :laugh: i dont know, i depends on ya,alls to keep the updates up, .....:rockon:

Dark_Knight
01-07-2011, 02:48 PM
I think it comes with a photo gallery but that's about it. I do recommend the Bluray though... you can always buy a player for cheap - just make sure you have an HD tv ;)

TrulyAmazing
01-07-2011, 08:27 PM
I think it comes with a photo gallery but that's about it. I do recommend the Bluray though... you can always buy a player for cheap - just make sure you have an HD tv ;)
:) we,s mights haves to puts it on holds, i gots so manys IOU,s that backs burners ......ROCK ON, My Nation,

Dark_Knight
01-10-2011, 12:24 AM
We have some contests coming up for everyone... I can't really say what the prizes are yet but they're really cool! Dan is one heck of a guy - I'll report back when we have more info.

TrulyAmazing
01-10-2011, 09:04 AM
We have some contests coming up for everyone... I can't really say what the prizes are yet but they're really cool! Dan is one heck of a guy - I'll report back when we have more info.
Thats Cool, just take it easy On The Luxury Give A Ways, T,shirts and a chance to meet the band is cool, or something , I JUST WANNA SEE, MY AB Boys Playing For A While, And Avoid The Red Fox , Path, :rockon: PEACE BE WITH MY ALTERBRIDGE.NATION... Blessings and streneth, :) and yes guys i,am joking :cool: