Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I'm not seeing the DSD video in CreedINK! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I'm not seeing the DSD video in CreedINK!

allison
10-04-2002, 12:08 PM
It's 12:08 and it's not there yet. I see the preview of the 2 CreedINK magazine pages, but no video. :confused:

allison
10-04-2002, 01:14 PM
Okay, it's there now but I CAN'T PLAY IT!!!!!! My stupid computer here at work must not have Windows media player or whatever it is. I am so upset b/c I am going out of town straight from work and won't have access to a computer again until Sun night. I have to wait until Sun night to see it. I am SO bummed. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Dogstar
10-04-2002, 01:24 PM
I tried watching it on my computer at home, but I have such a slow modem connection (crappy phone lines) that it wouldn't play without mega interruptions. I'm hoping to check it out at work later. I did manage to catch a little of it though, and there were a couple of closeups of Scott singing...mmmm

allison
10-04-2002, 01:55 PM
I SAW IT!!!! I SAW IT!!!! I finally figured out how to download real player (duh) and I watched it twice. I really like it. There are alot of close ups of Scott (he looks incredible, as usual) and Mark and Scott too. Aimee is in it singing her line (so the boys will appreciate that) - I didn't know she would be! I love the idea for the video - I won't go into it b/c I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Scott does his foot stomping and a little head banging too, and Mark made his guitar face. Scott's pounding those drums! It totally ROCKS. Let me know what you guys think!

Dogstar
10-04-2002, 01:57 PM
Ha, I can't wait! It's been a long time since I've been this excited to go to work! A few hours away!

Bridge of Clay
10-04-2002, 06:29 PM
I watched it!!!

Itīs different, itīs clean... no so much action as before! but I liked it!
did you realize? "Iīve been through everything" and then show a preagnant woman... a lot of references... to Jagger, and stuff...

and I liked the sticker on Markīs new silver with whammy bar guitar!!! It has an USA flag, you remember how Scott dedicated this song to the children who lost their parents on 9/11..

and the lights too, are cool.. only on Stapp, then only on Mark, and on Flip, and on the 3 together...

and Amy Stapp!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!! too bad thereīs not much of her and they could have done more close ups of her, but God, sheīs beautiful!!! I know I say that a lot on this board, but she really is... I wish I could date her or something like that!

the only bad thing is that the choir doesnīt appear... but thatīs ok

Mulletman
10-04-2002, 10:48 PM
yea i liked it alot, no brett but its still nice

faceless kiwi
10-04-2002, 11:55 PM
It sounds really cool.
I couldnt play it on creed ink.
I guess i'll wait.

krzycreedbabe
10-05-2002, 12:09 AM
yay! i saw it earlier today and i liked it A LOT!! close ups of Stapp...actually...both of them lol! Amy is REALLY beautiful :eek: i enjoyed the references between the scenes in the video and the lyrics, it is just a great video overall and im sure all of you who havent seen it yet will like it just as much! :jam: my computer connection or wutever is pretty slow so the video was interrupted a lot (booo) but after all the 'rebuffering' crap, i caught most of the video, and i liked what i saw :D

faceless kiwi
10-05-2002, 01:06 AM
Does it show a bit before the song actually starts?
Or does it just go straight into the song- "At times life......."

Dogstar
10-05-2002, 02:21 AM
I tried to dl real player for the video and my lame-a** computer system has a firewall, so I can't install it...grrrrrrrr. can't watch it at home because my modem connection is way too slow. :(

TeriB19
10-05-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by krzycreedbabe
my computer connection is pretty slow so the video was interrupted a lot but after all the 'rebuffering' crap, i caught most of the video, and i liked what i saw :D Unfortunatley I'm getting more rebuffering crap than I am anything else. It's very frustrating. Guess I'll have to wait to see it on MTV or VH1. Does anyone know when it will be premiering?

Bridge of Clay
10-05-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by faceless kiwi
<b>Does it show a bit before the song actually starts?
Or does it just go straight into the song- "At times life......." </b>

it goes straight into the song