Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I really hate how dead this forum is. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I really hate how dead this forum is.

Buried And Gone
12-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Just because Creed is being inactive doesn't mean these forums have to be. I think we have quite a nice community here. But sometimes there are multiple days that go by without any posts. I think we should think of something to do to promote the site some more. It's like 2008 in here.

nagpo
12-12-2010, 08:19 PM
The mods and admins aren't active. I send Steve PMs and he doesn't respond. There has been no update as far as the site updates go. So we can forget about a new site design to appeal to more people. It feels like the people in charge have given up on this site also. Without strict leadership we get shitty trolls like TA.

Also, how would we promote the site? This site only appeals to fans of the most hated band in recent memory. People on ABB have no reason to come here, their site is superior to our own in terms of design. Some older users here sometimes dont post in the band boards or just lurk.

Quite frankly, theres not much to talk about when were not complaining lol. For so long, during the break up, we talked about everything related to Creed. Now that they are reunited, we just have to wait for them to give us something to talk about. And the worst thing is, all though they have reunited, they surely arent dedicated to only the one band. With them all planning on releasing solo albums this year and the next. Their will be stuff to talk about, it just wont always be Creed related.

just some thoughts.

Buried And Gone
12-12-2010, 08:48 PM
I agree. I'm not sure what we could so. Mabey promote it on boards for bands similar to Creed.

We need a new site design, we need to ban TA. And we need to cheer up lol. With DK gone I feel like we really have to try and keep the community together. There are alot of creed related things we can talk about. Even the sections of bands that are currently active go for the most part unused. I think we should just start anew and get rid of all current topics, get a new design and ban some of the members that do very little but contribute to empty space and empty posting.

If the sight doesn't change soon I think me, you and some of the other members should just get together and start a new Creed fansite.

Buried And Gone
12-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Also, I mean no disrespect to Steve or Teri. Just stating my opinion. I'm on my Ipod so I can't edit my previous post to put this in.

nagpo
12-12-2010, 10:24 PM
If the sight doesn't change soon I think me, you and some of the other members should just get together and start a new Creed fansite.
This is not a bad idea. But I really don't know how to create or manage a website. We could just move over to ABB, but I really dislike the community their. They are more hateful than us.

I'm open to the idea of us starting anew here or somewhere else. But we must put a lot of effort into keeping it active and fresh.

Odetolife
12-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Hey guys.. I was thinking about starting a new creed site up, you guys have great points.. This place is dead. It sucks. There is like 10 active users..

Agent D
12-12-2010, 10:40 PM
What the hell kind of activity can you expect when the band is not doing anything? There's nothing new to discuss and how many of the same boring threads can you have? "What's your favorite album?" "What's your favorite song?" "What does this song mean?"

"Why aren't there more new posts?" lol

nagpo
12-12-2010, 11:20 PM
We could have a forum that's not restricted to only Creed/AB/SS. It could be a multi-subject forum. With various boards offering different discussion.

TrulyAmazing
12-13-2010, 10:40 AM
The mods and admins aren't active. I send Steve PMs and he doesn't respond. There has been no update as far as the site updates go. So we can forget about a new site design to appeal to more people. It feels like the people in charge have given up on this site also. Without strict leadership we get shitty trolls like TA.

Also, how would we promote the site? This site only appeals to fans of the most hated band in recent memory. People on ABB have no reason to come here, their site is superior to our own in terms of design. Some older users here sometimes dont post in the band boards or just lurk.

Quite frankly, theres not much to talk about when were not complaining lol. For so long, during the break up, we talked about everything related to Creed. Now that they are reunited, we just have to wait for them to give us something to talk about. And the worst thing is, all though they have reunited, they surely arent dedicated to only the one band. With them all planning on releasing solo albums this year and the next. Their will be stuff to talk about, it just wont always be Creed related.

just some thoughts.
thank you sir, for doing the best job to the best of your abiltiy you,re doing a better job than i could ever do in such stressfull times ladey, everybody keeps they briefs on, ENDURANCE PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, and like willie we raise OUR GLASSES AGAINST EVIL FORCES, and thats whisky for my broken heroes, and soda pop for my wild ponys when you become horses you can have beer, and in the other great lines of my GEROGE LUCAS :) a grffin momeant FEAR WILL KEEP THE OTHERS IN LIKE NAGPO FEAR OF THIS BATTLE STATION , :chair: :laugh: ROCK ON

TrulyAmazing
12-13-2010, 10:45 AM
Also, I mean no disrespect to Steve or Teri. Just stating my opinion. I'm on my Ipod so I can't edit my previous post to put this in.
Your Apolgey Is much excepted to the rest of THE JEDI COUNCEL, And Steve Teri, :rockon: PEACE BE WITH US, Our Famlies Needs A Lot Of Prayer Ya,alls This Fighting And Insulting Each Other, Will Not Help Matters None, We Shall Proceed In A Orderly Fashion, :) thank you and a Big God Bless You,

TrulyAmazing
12-13-2010, 01:58 PM
What the hell kind of activity can you expect when the band is not doing anything? There's nothing new to discuss and how many of the same boring threads can you have? "What's your favorite album?" "What's your favorite song?" "What does this song mean?"

:boxing: ya,alls keep it downs and im going go out and gets some egg nogs, oz had stuff prepeared in those areas, :hugs: with all the warfares and stuffs why these babies hardly knows whats to post abouts, i loves all those things, it will work out my friends, now Burried And Gone I encourages To Opens Ups Creed Topics And So Forth, and enjoys it we is nows DA CLASSIC CREED DIVISON, Da Die Harder Fans, as we,s of course stcks together what hells kind of activty i my points excatleys, whu everybody should be talking about their favoorite creed song meanings, and all the reasons why we love the band, we just gots somes crazy peoples Burried And Gone Sug the reason why it feels like 2008 in here is because some make it feel just that way, if everyone would calm down in hardcore siutions i would be thankfull, i,ve had lyrics i wanted to get up threads i wanted to start and so forth, like i said we,ve had some complications, i always keeps ya,alls updated, lets just be cool to each other ok, Loves Ya,s and i give you permisson my wall walker if you wanna start one of those threads, go rights aheads, :)

Buried And Gone
12-13-2010, 04:00 PM

Thanks for your contribution sir. much needed.

Buried And Gone
12-13-2010, 04:06 PM
This is not a bad idea. But I really don't know how to create or manage a website. We could just move over to ABB, but I really dislike the community their. They are more hateful than us.

I'm open to the idea of us starting anew here or somewhere else. But we must put a lot of effort into keeping it active and fresh.

I wish Jarred didn't hate us, lol. He'd be down. I can mod the site and i have a friend who can design it. But i wouldn't be able to pay for the domain name as I'm just 17.

I meant site in the posted you quoted BTW. My ipod changed it.

Odetolife
12-13-2010, 05:04 PM
Your 17.. Ha.. Wow.. I'm sure Jared doesn't hate you guys.. I joined ABB and
It's nice, I've got the same name on there, what's it gonna hurt to join.. I mean really? And they don't hate creed on there, there are a select bunch that don't care for creed as much as AB. And you can start a forum for free.. Maintaining it is the hard part
I wish Jarred didn't hate us, lol. He'd be down. I can mod the site and i have a friend who can design it. But i wouldn't be able to pay for the domain name as I'm just 17.

I meant site in the posted you quoted BTW. My ipod changed it.

Buried And Gone
12-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Your 17.. Ha.. Wow.. I'm sure Jared doesn't hate you guys.. I joined ABB and
It's nice, I've got the same name on there, what's it gonna hurt to join.. I mean really? And they don't hate creed on there, there are a select bunch that don't care for creed as much as AB. And you can start a forum for free.. Maintaining it is the hard part
That's funny? lol.

Yeah, I'm just going to make a proboards forum for the forum. But i want a website for Creed fans that is updated often. ABB and TABN are all Alter Bridge only sites. Not forums but sites. I think that we need a huge Creed fansite like what they have over there since Steve is unable to Update and moderate over here more.

King Oropher
12-13-2010, 07:56 PM
This site needs an overhaul, I prefer coming here but it's a shame there aren't many people here.

rabidgopher04
12-13-2010, 08:20 PM
It's simple, there's really nothing more to discuss on a relatively inactive band. They aren't on tour, they aren't writing a new album, there's no new music to discuss, they aren't out making headlines by doing stupid things. I've been a part of the original Creednet or some form of Creed discussion since 2000 and there really isn't anything left to discuss. Maybe it's time to move on.

TrulyAmazing
12-13-2010, 09:17 PM
its Truly Worlds PARTY TIME EXCELLENT when we find the villan behind our uncalled for probleams WE CAN DO THE SCOOBY DOO THING, Till Then They No BATTLE IN THE WINE, peace be with you, bub im sure AB.net Is Up And PBF and so forth, This Forum Use To Creednet And was Also ALTER BRIDGE AND Creed Forums Then It Was Changed Back To Creedfeed, checking my logs here, since we were last updated my friend in between the ballroom blitz, and grasp santiy, un like those who can ride that train, elton john sung it best when he sung it just stop there no more, reasons of changing tides is why, no back on topic myles is touring with slash, till the end of the year , last we heared then going to take a right turn in dertroit then move on back south , and then mark supposta be jugling with some solo ideas, and i asume wrting stuff, and so forth, my guess is that in beween that time stapps proabley trying to work on creed stuff , while working on that double album and a book now, That Also Could Be An Interfernce Just My Opinon If Mark Is Wants to Focus On Other Avenues As A MUSICIAN, this would be my rough ESTIMATE As Far As Updates, Here Were More Personal Of ESTABLISHMENT Than Most Fan Sites That Like The Band, We Our More Like The Band Thats Nought That Ought, And Care Deepley When its not perfect, we take it a little more serious than others, but im wanna those types g whiz that will whine for a grab bag and t,shirt too, believe or not i,d proabley rip one out of dear fans hand, if they were not holding it in the proper manor PEACE BE WITH US, as we presue ya,alls What May Never Come, ........:rockon: if ya,alls wish to discuss from their ya,all gots the floor, to start hitchhiking acrossed, :)

Dark_Knight
12-14-2010, 03:43 AM
I want to make it clear I don't hate anyone here... this is just a message board after all ;) I just find it gets out of hand sometimes, taking jabs at the band members or their families/friends. I understand every forum has opinions of all kinds & I've dealt with that for quite some time over on TABN, I just find it better when everything is civil (for the most part) - arguing over tiny things is pointless really.

On the subject of a new Creed fansite... I'm not really sure I'm up for it right now. I've been through the mill with TABN so far lol you have no idea how much time & effort it takes managing a website and putting up different personalities. Thankfully we have a great Mod staff over there though. Imo. I think we all should wait it out for a bit & see what Steve has in store for CreedFeed, I would be willing to still pitch in with graphics & what not. Right now though news is slow & everything is focused on AB and Scott... so like it's been said there isn't much we can discuss at the moment.

Buried And Gone
12-14-2010, 09:13 PM
Still, even the Scott and AB forums here aren't very active. I will say that I am REALLLLY excited for Scott's new solo album. The songs he's played live and the demos he showed on the live chat he did sound amazing. His voice sounds like it kicks ass on them aswell.

nagpo
12-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Well, no matter how dead it becomes, I'll probably stay with it until something better comes along or it sinks like the titanic.

TrulyAmazing
12-14-2010, 10:15 PM
I want to make it clear I don't hate anyone here... this is just a message board after all ;) I just find it gets out of hand sometimes, taking jabs at the band members or their families/friends. I understand every forum has opinions of all kinds & I've dealt with that for quite some time over on TABN, I just find it better when everything is civil (for the most part) - arguing over tiny things is pointless really.

On the subject of a new Creed fansite... I'm not really sure I'm up for it right now. I've been through the mill with TABN so far lol you have no idea how much time & effort it takes managing a website and putting up different personalities. Thankfully we have a great Mod staff over there though. Imo. I think we all should wait it out for a bit & see what Steve has in store for CreedFeed, I would be willing to still pitch in with graphics & what not. Right now though news is slow & everything is focused on AB and Scott... so like it's been said there isn't much we can discuss at the moment. yes its hard ass work , to keeps up wit all the spammers i feels you,re pain bub and i would,nt look away from what i call organaized, dont wanna change the world, i stand here for A Chosen A Few, To Presue And Coutinue where ever the ashes falls upon us IN OUR DUE Season Bub A Lot Things Will Surley Come And Go For The Final Authertiy Prevails......you can discuss whatever as long as nobodys hurting each other and making crude remarks, thats why i always pray FOR STRENETH, and encourage others as well rather than THE DELIVERANCE, that we Are Promised, If We Hold On To The Precepts, what everybodys is doing in their spare time and music projects makes me no difference, i got my own life to live, all my friends are here, and i love,em dearley.....come as you are.... i got montior every nut case ither, for they be many today, im sure if there be any updates it will be passed on, its part of the bridge my brother, im forward somtimes in my opinon, but i really mean no harm only others well beings, i was raised with tough love and isolation, myself, there cometh time when the young grows old that you realize that you must stand with it and teach others the light of day of it, i for one know the years has been rough, not to one but us all, like nixon said we have nothing to fear but fear itself, and sometimes ok to stay away from the rat race, for personal observation , sometimes hurt only reflects hurt when its all that you you,ve been dished you will serve it and serve it will, that speaks to nation so endure each other and love each other the way he loves us, in all things, we will always fall in the catgoery of love and hate, today is the days we learn how to deal with it, and those which shined before us in music and song spoke unto our generation From Dylan To Mecury, And One Of My Faves James Taylor .....love ya,s DK.....all of ya,s do a great job, keep up the good work, And A Big God Bless Ya....

TrulyAmazing
12-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Well, no matter how dead it becomes, I'll probably stay with it until something better comes along or it sinks like the titanic.
:roll: i see it more like the movie Blast From The Past When The Ice Cream Parlor Went To Hell, And Brendean Fraiser Arose From The Ground, to the poor dude that been there for so many years, :roll: he came in the name of the father, then back again in nane of the mother for more Sherry, if it was the titanic :) i,d tell the boys TO ROCK ON, and come back on top of it, :roll:

VJ Raven
12-15-2010, 10:26 AM
I don't come over here that often because I'm busy helping out in the two forums I am a staff member in. Some days, both sites are quiet, some days those sites are full of trolls and asshats and full of posts that I either have to report or moderate.

In fact, there is a thread that has gone south in the past and is going south again in the larger forum I'm a junior staff member on... I'm not a moderator there but part of my job there is helping the moderators by reporting nasty comments, posting a reminder of the rules, etc... I'm busy keeping an eye on it as I type this and making sure the non staff members are behaving themselves... If one of them starts going nuts again, I'll have to contact the admins/mods again. Joy. *HEAD DESK*

After seeing what my friend 1111 did to get her site set up, I know it is a LOT of work. First of all, she had to figure out what she wanted in the site itself... Like which forums and subforums she wanted, then she had to find a name for it, see if the domain she wanted was free, and then purchase the software... And that's all before it was up and running!!! I'm only a Super Moderator on 1111's site (USS) and there are days when I want to rip my hair out because the software goes nuts, there is a power outage at the server, or things just go completely wonky over there.

And that's only the minor things that can happen... You have to program the site to ban the spammers, watch for the trolls/asshats constantly and keep up with general site maintenance on a daily basis... Plus keep an eye out for anything that could make the site crash without warning. And that's only the tip of the proverbial iceberg...

Some days, one doesn't even see the administrators/moderators at the site I'm a junior staff member in but they are there, watching things in Stealth mode, which means they are invisible to everyone except for the other admins/moderators. Just because we don't see Steve and the other mods doesn't mean they are not around, making sure everything is okay.... I go in stealth mode in 1111's forum myself, just in case I'm the only mod around and there is a known troll around... Sometimes popping out of nowhere is the best way to keep a troll in line, it kinda makes them paranoid that a moderator is watching them even though they may not be visible to the troll... ;)

If Steve wants some help designing and setting up the new forum look when he gets around to it, I am willing to pitch in and use my experience to help out if he wants me to.

As for TA, that's really up to Steve and our other mods if they wish to ban her permanently. I know she's left me alone for the most part since her three day ban a while ago but I don't know if she's harassing others or not... I'm still relatively new to the board here and don't know a lot of you very well yet.

As for other Creed related sites, I can add that sometimes PBF is active, other times, it's pretty quiet... It all depends on who is in there and posting I guess. Frankie does her best to keep things hopping over there and so do a lot of the other members. :)

Just my $0.02.

Odetolife
12-15-2010, 03:41 PM
I really don't get why some people on here want to ban TA, she's not doing anything wrong anymore.. and she says nice things.. If you don't like it... Then just ignore it. That's life.

Buried And Gone
12-15-2010, 10:08 PM
I really don't get why some people on here want to ban TA, she's not doing anything wrong anymore.. and she says nice things.. If you don't like it... Then just ignore it. That's life.

I personally don't think it's a real person.

Whenever I see TA was the last person to respond to a thread, I tend to stay clear of that thread. Nonsensical ramblings really have no purpose. It kills threads.

VJ Raven
12-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Well, she abused the PM system by sending people a ton of PMs... That's why she was banned for a few days a while ago.

There is the ignore function over here and it does work. One won't get PMs from anyone on their ignore list. ;)

I'm trying to remain neutral on the subject of TA... Let's just say my moderator and junior staff member training are the only thing keeping me neutral right now. :p

TremontiFreak
01-01-2011, 04:43 AM
I really enjoy this site even though it is badly outdated. I rarely post here but I read nearly everyday and the regular members here seem like good and sensible posters. Maybe we will hear news from Steve soon regarding the site.

Also, I am regular member on TABN and while it is designed better and more active than this site, the majority of people are pricks there unlike here. I can attest that DK has his hands full over there.

Dark_Knight
01-01-2011, 06:13 AM
Also, I am regular member on TABN and while it is designed better and more active than this site, the majority of people are pricks there unlike here. I can attest that DK has his hands full over there.
I wouldn't say "the majority" ...there are only a few posters that cause trouble every now & then. It's a lot more tame than it used to be that's for sure.

TeriB19
01-01-2011, 01:15 PM
If I could add my own .02 here, please allow me.

I've been a member of CreedFeed for as long as I can remember. 2002 maybe? In that time, I've raised two children, bought a house in another state, moved to that state, got a new job and have had much less time to spend online. I know that Steve has bought his first house and has really got his hands full there, so he doesn't have nearly as much time as he once had to keep the sight updated. Dogstar has gone through some life-changing experiences recently as well. I'm glad CreedFeed has managed to stay in place as long as it has. We've had ups and downs and last the year was pretty exciting for us all with the reunion.

I mean absolutely no disrespect to any of you, but if you feel that this place isn't as exciting for you as it once was, we're not going to grab your leg and cry to make you stay. Everyone is free to do what they want. It is my opinion that everyone comes into your life for a reason. I believe that Creed brought me to a great group of friends who came into my life for a reason and I've managed to keep in touch with them. Many of them no longer post here but we still stay in touch.

So if you don't like it here, feel free to try things out someplace else. You won't be hurting anyones' feelings. But as long as Steve keeps the site up, I'll continue to come here and post. It may not be nearly as often as when I was younger (I'm 43) but it's still one of my homes on the net.

TheGreatDivide
01-01-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm not going anywhere, I've been here for almost ten years.. sure I've had different usernames but I always felt at home here. Sure things are slowed down and we can't dwindle in the past... we just need something big to happen and I think this site would take off again.

TrulyAmazing
01-01-2011, 05:10 PM
I'm not going anywhere, I've been here for almost ten years.. sure I've had different usernames but I always felt at home here. Sure things are slowed down and we can't dwindle in the past... we just need something big to happen and I think this site would take off again.
nothings right nothings wrong we all need a place where we belong, but however balance and stabiltiy must indeed be practice, take it easy keep your , thoughts in the waters that be sure and peace will be with you, the water brings up things past present and future its best to save your strengeth, than well im using a well know phrase that everybodys know, there be no need to cry over spilled milk these days you see not a child in there mothers milk Verse From The Exdous.....The goal is to work harder and stay focused, and pray daily for strengeth, peace be with you, .....

TrulyAmazing
01-01-2011, 05:21 PM

I've been a member of CreedFeed for as long as I can remember. 2002 maybe? In that time, I've raised two children, bought a house in another state, moved to that state, got a new job and have had much less time to spend online. I know that Steve has bought his first house and has really got his hands full there, so he doesn't have nearly as much time as he once had to keep the sight updated. Dogstar has gone through some life-changing experiences recently as well. I'm glad CreedFeed has managed to stay in place as long as it has. We've had ups and downs and last the year was pretty exciting for us all with the reunion.

I mean absolutely no disrespect to any of you, but if you feel that this place isn't as exciting for you as it once was, we're not going to grab your leg and cry to make you stay. Everyone is free to do what they want. It is my opinion that everyone comes into your life for a reason. I believe that Creed brought me to a great group of friends who came into my life for a reason and I've managed to keep in touch with them. Many of them no longer post here but we still stay in touch.

So if you don't like it here, feel free to try things out someplace else. You won't be hurting anyones' feelings. But as long as Steve keeps the site up, I'll continue to come here and post. It may not be nearly as often as when I was younger (I'm 43) but it's still one of my homes on the net.:hugs: it indeed has been gusty, through the years, but most my friends are here i keep contact with, i find to much spam and other java un needed on other websites i agree anybody here can discuss whatever, as long no one is hurting each other, STEVE Does A great job, by keeping the spammers out, i myself have had a time this year, i was banned, because of my ingorants yelling at everybody.....and i missed my friends here, most of all, i agree with you Teri most of the older members our busy busy, me being one of theme, but I have Decided to stay, with us all.......aside from preaching i use the forum to post lyrics for other bands and stuff, because of less traffic, and spam , PEACE BE WITH YOU, my friend, .....:rockon:

VJ Raven
01-04-2011, 01:54 PM

So if you don't like it here, feel free to try things out someplace else. You won't be hurting anyones' feelings. But as long as Steve keeps the site up, I'll continue to come here and post. It may not be nearly as often as when I was younger (I'm 43) but it's still one of my homes on the net.
Teri, I'm glad someone posted how real life happens to all of us sometimes. God knows it happens to me a lot too. I know there are some days that I don't have time to visit every single forum I belong to, including the one I'm a moderator on... Because I'm busy with my son, doing housework, running errands, visiting family, etc. etc. etc...

For those who don't know: Purchasing a home and getting it set up the way you want it takes time, I know that because my husband and I own our home also. It also requires upkeep and if one has an older house like we do, that can take up a LOT of time.

I am not going anywhere either. I'm not over here as much as I would like to be but dang it, I like this site and plan on hanging out here as long as Steve and the rest of the mods allow me to be around.

Every site has busy times and slower times. One site I'm a staff member on can have over 1000 posts in less than 24 hours (keep in mind that there are over 25,000 members there with about 2000 members who post in there daily). Yet there are days that there are less than 200 posts in 24 hours over there.

The site I'm the Christian moderator on (USS, my friend 1111's site) is somewhat active although I have seen days on it that no one posted anything for something like 6 hours. No joke. But that's a tiny, almost brand new site, with less than 200 members in it... And even that site has its busy days, especially if we have a controversial thread running wild. That's when the fun begins for us staff members... :rolleyes: (I'm sure that any moderator/administrator/site owner can understand that!!!)

Personally I don't care how busy a site is most of the time. It's the people who are a part of the site and that make it great that keeps me coming back.

And even though I don't know a lot of you here very well, y'all seem to be a great bunch of people. (I do know some of you from PBF, that's a bonus in my opinion too...)

So I guess that means I like it here and will probably stick around. :p

Oh, the latest version of vBulletin is 4.0.8 FYI... That's the version of vB that USS is on and I like it. :)

TrulyAmazing
01-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Teri, I'm glad someone posted how real life happens to all of us sometimes. God knows it happens to me a lot too. I know there are some days that I don't have time to visit every single forum I belong to, including the one I'm a moderator on... Because I'm busy with my son, doing housework, running errands, visiting family, etc. etc. etc...

For those who don't know: Purchasing a home and getting it set up the way you want it takes time, I know that because my husband and I own our home also. It also requires upkeep and if one has an older house like we do, that can take up a LOT of time.

I am not going anywhere either. I'm not over here as much as I would like to be but dang it, I like this site and plan on hanging out here as long as Steve and the rest of the mods allow me to be around.

Every site has busy times and slower times. One site I'm a staff member on can have over 1000 posts in less than 24 hours (keep in mind that there are over 25,000 members there with about 2000 members who post in there daily). Yet there are days that there are less than 200 posts in 24 hours over there.

The site I'm the Christian moderator on (USS, my friend 1111's site) is somewhat active although I have seen days on it that no one posted anything for something like 6 hours. No joke. But that's a tiny, almost brand new site, with less than 200 members in it... And even that site has its busy days, especially if we have a controversial thread running wild. That's when the fun begins for us staff members... :rolleyes: (I'm sure that any moderator/administrator/site owner can understand that!!!)

Personally I don't care how busy a site is most of the time. It's the people who are a part of the site and that make it great that keeps me coming back.

And even though I don't know a lot of you here very well, y'all seem to be a great bunch of people. (I do know some of you from PBF, that's a bonus in my opinion too...)

So I guess that means I like it here and will probably stick around. :p

Oh, the latest version of vBulletin is 4.0.8 FYI... That's the version of vB that USS is on and I like it. :) My many shade of gray Love, there is a lot that cares abouts, ya, Peace Be with us in jesus name OUR GODS UNDERSTANDING OF ALL Of Us Is Way Past Understanding And Undefined, PRAISE JESUS, :) its hard to separate your friends from your foe,s today ya cant trust whitey or blackey or redy or what i call cosby cream egg shell, But All Who TRUST IN JESUS, Will Be Saved and taking care of, things however do take time, :) thats why patients is encouraged, i have a new pet to btw, his name is Clovis, :) and we love him much,

Dogstar
01-09-2011, 03:06 PM
What Teri said, especially about the friends part :)
This was my first home on the net as far as forums, but yeah, life does happen and it takes away sometimes from the time I can spend online.
I check in here when I can, as I still love AB and Creed, and I check my e-mail for reported posts/spam and such. As Teri said, as long as this board stays open, I'll be here every now and again.

VJ Raven
01-11-2011, 09:22 AM
My many shade of gray Love, there is a lot that cares abouts, ya, Peace Be with us in jesus name OUR GODS UNDERSTANDING OF ALL Of Us Is Way Past Understanding And Undefined, PRAISE JESUS, :) its hard to separate your friends from your foe,s today ya cant trust whitey or blackey or redy or what i call cosby cream egg shell, But All Who TRUST IN JESUS, Will Be Saved and taking care of, things however do take time, :) thats why patients is encouraged, i have a new pet to btw, his name is Clovis, :) and we love him much,
What species is Clovis?? :) I love animals!!! :D

Yeah, it's hard to know who one's friends are. Me and a few others I know found that out the hard way, unfortunately. But that's a topic for another time and another thread. ;)

TrulyAmazing
01-11-2011, 02:19 PM
What Teri said, especially about the friends part :)
This was my first home on the net as far as forums, but yeah, life does happen and it takes away sometimes from the time I can spend online.
I check in here when I can, as I still love AB and Creed, and I check my e-mail for reported posts/spam and such. As Teri said, as long as this board stays open, I'll be here every now and again.
:roll: likes my space, we,s going to have to cuts back on our peps, Its My Home To Kerri, For those who love that Authenic feel....:)

TrulyAmazing
01-11-2011, 02:25 PM
What species is Clovis?? :) I love animals!!! :D

Yeah, it's hard to know who one's friends are. Me and a few others I know found that out the hard way, unfortunately. But that's a topic for another time and another thread. ;)
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ma Moooooooooooooooo :peacelove from the ground up cometh up perculiar treassures sweet heart i really dont know, but a species im well familiar with, hes a street cat so we are trying to train to use the litter box, we love him very much indeed, I love Animials As well, and despise the human hands, that would touch one,