the night seems to stay in my mind

No-one can take that away
My memories will always stay
With me always, always.
My memories will stay.
Always, always, my memories will always stay

TrulyAmazing
11-28-2010, 10:00 AM
I read this one first this morning, and i must say it brings a certian feeling of peace, where we all wish to stay and never depart from it, i cant define it , none can,t but my comfort through out the world of confusion all the SACRAFICES missed, man surley fell short of this peace from the time they we were born in greed adultry and filth and forcanation and as true evil always does blame it on the saviour and the lambs in his times of weakness, and turmoil so one can where the untouched saint images, :) i really love you captured this and took the picture, i have,nt read anything that capatavating and truthfull in a while, it was as unto a breath of fresh of air...... :rockon:

adparaiki
11-30-2010, 11:48 AM
aw thanks i love you :)

TrulyAmazing
11-30-2010, 05:36 PM
:) yes bearing each other in love , the way he loves us, something some can,t do thats makes us better than you, Bussiness Is good thats my story thats my song thats my blood, :laugh: working through some of my lyrics b/c damn bussiness is good, always another album in the lead, ...........:peacelove :jam: we cant help it, :hugs: lord will cant help it,

TrulyAmazing
12-28-2010, 01:42 PM
:) yes bearing each other in love , the way he loves us, something some can,t do thats makes us better than you, Bussiness Is good thats my story thats my song thats my blood, :laugh: working through some of my lyrics b/c damn bussiness is good, always another album in the lead, ...........:peacelove :jam: we cant help it, :hugs: lord will cant help it, BTW, as of right now, from your potery, this is still one of my faves...............thanks for RECOMENDATION, this year...

adparaiki
12-28-2010, 03:36 PM
BTW, as of right now, from your potery, this is still one of my faves...............thanks for RECOMENDATION, this year...

Aw thanks that really means alot to me.

TrulyAmazing
12-28-2010, 09:13 PM
Aw thanks that really means alot to me.
your welcome, Alex,s Vocal,s Was Amazing, a lot Of Bowie Influnce in some tracks, oh man ...i would have loved to my 2 cents in, just a wonderfull vocalist, with a lot more unleashed creativty.....your potery reminds me of the Orginal factors, from an artist prespectives we all must revisted, its hard these days, looking and hearing for something that has not been done over and over again, and to break out an album like, we,ve all been there from lyrics, and structure its hard to do, real talented can be over looked due to over prouduction and rushing through things, i dont think nobody Listens any more.... Talking About Alex Bands Cd, And Your Potery Familiar Halls And openings, not to confuse ya.....its proabley why you liked the Album as much as i did,

adparaiki
12-29-2010, 06:54 AM
your welcome, Alex,s Vocal,s Was Amazing, a lot Of Bowie Influnce in some tracks, oh man ...i would have loved to my 2 cents in, just a wonderfull vocalist, with a lot more unleashed creativty.....your potery reminds me of the Orginal factors, from an artist prespectives we all must revisted, its hard these days, looking and hearing for something that has not been done over and over again, and to break out an album like, we,ve all been there from lyrics, and structure its hard to do, real talented can be over looked due to over prouduction and rushing through things, i dont think nobody Listens any more.... Talking About Alex Bands Cd, And Your Potery Familiar Halls And openings, not to confuse ya.....its proabley why you liked the Album as much as i did,

Yeah I really like the "themes" in Alex's writing it all seems relevant to me. Even stuff he done as "the calling". I just like everything really, the lyrics, his voice, the music and energy.

TrulyAmazing
12-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Yeah I really like the "themes" in Alex's writing it all seems relevant to me. Even stuff he done as "the calling". I just like everything really, the lyrics, his voice, the music and energy.
Alice And Ozzy Will never Depart From My Relevant momeants, somedays u need that entire pull, i recall the calling, if i could would, defintley got ya through the hard days of excile, and it was radio friendly, way up high or down low, there is a lot of engery in the record, i agree, and stabilty, which i needed a lot of this year, of longing for VENGENCES IS MINE, :peacelove :laugh: and cling to softer side of sears collection which i have labled, and pray will get their oh Lord Oh Lord, Our Times Be In Your Hands Of Truth My Father, So i guess i can proudly say PEACE BE WITH US In Alex,s Name, I just Wanna Hug The Dude, He Brought Forth A Killer Record, For Us.......:rockon: it is love, for the strife and the members, of the duration that keeps us a float, the world and riches and happiness get hold you, for a season, that some days its like lord let me live today, and find santiy, but when push comes to shove your missing something, that only truth of who you are and those you love and endure, you cant depart from, it gets you through, when nothing will go right even for the love of God, so help me Lord, The Better Hope Is that it will, its a promised victory.....its easier for the heavens and earth to pass than one title of the law of the fail, sometimes you get so hungery for peace, you forget daily, who is getting us there,