Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Where to get bonus tracks? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Where to get bonus tracks?

FreedomFighter
11-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Phew, made it through all the waiting for the US version... :)

I see there's the two bonus tracks on itunes, but not Best Buy (hard copy). Amazon has the two extra tracks listed in the song previews, but of course Amazon is another digital music store. So if I order the hard copy from Amazon, will that have the extra songs, or is it just for those who download from the Amazon MP3 store??

TheGreatDivide
11-09-2010, 12:57 PM
no the hard copy will have the bonus tracks. I just bought a hard copy from walmart with them on it.

Odetolife
11-09-2010, 01:06 PM
Phew, made it through all the waiting for the US version... :)

I see there's the two bonus tracks on itunes, but not Best Buy (hard copy). Amazon has the two extra tracks listed in the song previews, but of course Amazon is another digital music store. So if I order the hard copy from Amazon, will that have the extra songs, or is it just for those who download from the Amazon MP3 store??

I just got mine from best buy and they're on there. The cd was like $8.54

bilal
11-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Yes, I have heard the US version has two bonus tracks.

My question is, will it be illegal for those who have bought the UK version, to download the bonus tracks from a free sharing website? I don't get Amazon mp3 download in my country and I got my hard copy from Amazon UK (without bonus tracks).

FreedomFighter
11-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Cool, thanks all!

Inspired
11-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Has anyone found For What May Never Come yet?

TrulyAmazing
11-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Has anyone found For What May Never Come yet?
the road to no where, apparently no one has found it bub ...:hugs: peace be with you in jesus name.....:rockon:

TrulyAmazing
11-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Yes, I have heard the US version has two bonus tracks.

My question is, will it be illegal for those who have bought the UK version, to download the bonus tracks from a free sharing website? I don't get Amazon mp3 download in my country and I got my hard copy from Amazon UK (without bonus tracks).
yes its iLLEGAL, thanks to MEATALLICA, that knew sooner or later free downloads would become a probleam AMEN, AMAZON is worked with me they pretty cool, they even sent my $ 2;00 REFUND due to my pre~order Promise :laugh: it will come in handy, i asure ya, Awl Bundy Wont See It, ....:rockon: go in juicy fruit.....:rockon: AB_CLUBERS :cool: