rabidgopher04
10-21-2010, 12:44 AM
They sure downsized the tour bus.

nagpo
10-21-2010, 06:35 AM
Lol. nice vid

TrulyAmazing
10-21-2010, 07:03 PM
:laugh: They sure downsized the tour bus. Thanks For Posting DK, Peace, Be With Scotts Bus, In Jesus Name, .....:rockon: :afro: :hugs: :peacelove

nagpo
10-21-2010, 07:49 PM
...do you have to reply to every thread?

TrulyAmazing
10-22-2010, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE=nagpo]...do you have to reply to every thread? if i feel the need sometimes i do, but i see your point, :roll: to a certian prespective, and we will leave at that, Peace Be With You, :hugs: thanks, for the eye, of perfection, In Random sometimes, we miss, certian little points, im just use to of being myself in these, threads, which is a great place for us all to practice, :poke: and replying to each other, in a civil way, and not taking things the wrong way, which like i said, we have a long way to go, but not hopless by any factor, i,ll LIMIT My Posts, ......:rockon: but you know that presuse OF the VIOLENT TAKEN IT BY FORCE, :roll: doeth show reflections, but i will presue in peace, i do see your, point in posting in every thread, I APOLAGIZE, thanks for catching That, sometimes i cant being so busy, so speak up, tell me how im a doing ...:roll: Loves Ya,s.....:laugh: where i see potential i,ll walk to those frontlines, and pushy pushy,

nagpo
10-24-2010, 10:19 PM
ugh

TrulyAmazing
10-25-2010, 11:13 AM
ugh
Just Excuse my post, :drunk: and stay focused in a orderly fashion there was some good tips in there, if i did,nt hit the laugh icon a zillon times and make so many typos, .....:rockon: i was thinking about a new sig, ???? Asking How Im Doing, Like Hows My Typing i really am better on paper than on the keyboard, Unless Im In Hurry, but i,ve Realized through the years, Some Peps, can,t read ya,alls without the write puncution ! I APOLAGIZE, AND TYPING HOLDING DOWN THE SHIFT KEY, Is Normally A Caution Or Importan Message, well atleast, we got those Right, AMEN AND AMEN, i really have,nt paid really no mind to it really hard, to this year, when you set back and read your, own post, i feel the readers ,as well as the writers pain, :rockon: ....

TrulyAmazing
10-25-2010, 11:19 AM
Just Excuse my post, :drunk: and stay focused in a orderly fashion there was some good tips in there, if i did,nt hit the laugh icon a zillon times and make so many typos, .....:rockon: i was thinking about a new sig, ???? Asking How Im Doing, Like Hows My Typing i really am better on paper than on the keyboard, Unless Im In Hurry, but i,ve Realized through the years, Some Peps, can,t read ya,alls without the write puncution ! I APOLAGIZE, AND TYPING HOLDING DOWN THE SHIFT KEY, Is Normally A Caution Or Importan Message, well atleast, we got those Right, AMEN AND AMEN, i really have,nt paid really no mind to it really hard, to this year, when you set back and read your, own post, i feel the readers ,as well as the writers pain, :rockon: .... that would be the right puncution UGH ....:laugh: sorry ya,alls, i promise ya im not fishing for anyone to say its, ok trying to improve it, messages are IMPORTAN, Praise Ya JESUS IN ALL THINGS AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH...