Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
slash info [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : slash info

INDIGOSTEVE
10-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Slash will open all shows on the Ozzy your starting jan 16 in omaha! guess myles is busy jan\feb!

Chris98GT
10-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Yep, looks like no AB in the USA until summer. WEAK.

nagpo
10-13-2010, 03:31 PM
This gives the guys plenty of time for an acoustic/b-side creed album ;)

TrulyAmazing
10-13-2010, 10:40 PM
Slash will open all shows on the Ozzy your starting jan 16 in omaha! guess myles is busy jan\feb!
Thanks Posting :hugs: :hugs: THE INFO, Means So Much, We Will Have A Good Winter IN THE LORD And Shows. :rockon: :peacelove SHOW ON, :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jam:

bilal
10-14-2010, 10:31 AM
This gives the guys plenty of time for an acoustic/b-side creed album ;)

OR ... maybe something better, like writing AB-IV, or just fooling around.

nagpo
10-14-2010, 11:57 AM
How would they write the next AB album when myles is busy....

bilal
10-15-2010, 09:28 AM
How would they write the next AB album when myles is busy....

Hmmm... you are right. Indeed right. Then I guess, the next best thing the guys can do is to just fool around. Yeah.

TrulyAmazing
10-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Hmmm... you are right. Indeed right. Then I guess, the next best thing the guys can do is to just fool around. Yeah.
:laugh: oh i REMEMBEAR, when Rock Was Young, :hugs: ...oh skittles :hugs: My Vice SECRATERY :laugh: i can do that, at my Lesuire, Time Is A wonderfull thing, and we must use WISLEY, Like You do My friend, Everybodys On study parole, No Tv Remotes, No Video Games, :laugh: :laugh: .......:rockon: kiding to a certian prespective, CELEBRATING THE RELEASE OF AB~3 Having Cake And Ice Cream FROM The Number i Fan, i pray it turns out right, i cant download any pics, for us sorry thats just b/c of my own stupidy .........:rockon: On AB NATION...,

Chris98GT
10-22-2010, 06:51 PM
Holy shit, AB is playing St. Louis on 12/13... YESSSSSS SOME USA DATES ARE COMING. :jam:

TrulyAmazing
10-22-2010, 08:51 PM
Holy shit, AB is playing St. Louis on 12/13... YESSSSSS SOME USA DATES ARE COMING. :jam:
:laugh: how i feel the love and memories, of the show me state, :D good times good times, .........:rockon: thanks for posting the dates chris, means a lot, really, :hugs: :) if i was OCTOUPUS with those many arms, none would have to left finger, but from a realistic precept my GOD, We Have The Joy Of Being That To, :hugs: PEACE BE WITH YOU...Little Things, Means So Much, just cant get that message of simplisty across,

TrulyAmazing
12-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Thanks Posting :hugs: :hugs: THE INFO, Means So Much, We Will Have A Good Winter IN THE LORD And Shows. :rockon: :peacelove SHOW ON, : :jam:
: :laugh: WANT UPDATES, i,ll be a wating ya,alls and a praying I gotta Make Sure We Have A Good Winter In The Lord, :laugh: :laugh: if we dont Zoom Off In Higher Cloud, But Of Course That Wont Be Our Luck By No Means, we going be hear to play, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, :hypno: :rockon weak to live to strong to die,