Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
She Did It [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : She Did It

Mr.CreedFreakTN
01-12-2003, 12:36 AM
CreedFreakTn AKA my wife got her tattoo today. It looks great. It's the Creed crest it's about 4 inches in length and 4 inches wide. It's black and shaded gray. It looks great. I'm next , just not sure which one I want yet. I know some people on this board it's their turn now. Tn kiddies are waiting till Florida with Teri.

jimmy2sacs
01-12-2003, 12:54 AM
Thats awesome. What tattoo are you thinking of getting? I want to get some sort of creed tattoo when i'm old enough, im only 15 now. Either Creed Led Zeppelin or both.

PaulMcCoygirl
01-12-2003, 12:55 AM
Cool! :dancing:

Mr.CreedFreakTN
01-12-2003, 01:48 AM
I've got a Creed shirt and it has some kind of logo on the back I really like, so I might get that.

hayley
01-12-2003, 02:55 AM
awesome

Dogstar
01-12-2003, 03:51 AM
Wow, that's a big-a** tattoo. It sounds pretty cool! I'm leaning toward the Alice In Chains sun, but that's today. Tomorrow, it could be the Creed crest. How long did it take?

Mr. TN, how are you feeling, by the way? Those drugs keeping you pain-free ;)?

PaulMcCoygirl
01-12-2003, 04:32 AM
for me it would be the creed crest. i don't know if i should have the inside colored in red and outlined in black or just plain black:confused:

hotforscott
01-12-2003, 09:49 AM
Totally cool. I am so excited for her. I cannot wait to do mine in Florida. As Dogstar asked, Did it take awhile? Was the artisit leary of doing it because of the detail? Did he say it was difficult? Was it as costly as Joy's (crest_tattoo)? Her's was around $200. Sorry to bombard you with questions, I am just researching. Also, do you think it would be hard for an artist to do it small? I kind of want a small one. Thanks!

JenRN
01-12-2003, 12:16 PM
CreedFreak TN....... I want to see a pic of her tattoo!!!!!:D

Mr.CreedFreakTN
01-12-2003, 06:19 PM
I'm feeling ok, I had to go the doctor again today, I look like Ozzy walking around it looks funny. Her tattoo is beautiful, she is going to take a picture of it so I will send to you guy's when she does. It took about an hour and a half. The cost was $80 plus she gave him a $20 tip. Remember he is a great friend of mine, so thats why it didn't cost alot I'm sure. I probably will not be on anymore today, I have a fever of 102 today and feeling really tired , plus all the meds I'm on knocks me out. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll talk to you later. oh yeah,...

GO TITANS

hotforscott
01-12-2003, 06:22 PM
Hope you start feeling better, thanks for filling us in. The one on my back was 80.00, I just tipped him 5 though because I didn't know him at all. He did good though. Congrats on the tattoo. Get some rest, hope you feel better soon.

TeriB19
01-12-2003, 09:56 PM
Hey Tennessee! Your Titans looked pretty good against Pittsburgh Saturday night. Think we'll have a 'your team vs. my team' thing for the superbowl? Because the Eagles surely looked tough against the Falcons! Hope you are feeling better, Ozzy, stop cursing at the kids and get some sleep!!;)

Mr.CreedFreakTN
01-13-2003, 01:56 PM
@#$#@#$##$$ ok, thanks Teri.

hotforscott
01-13-2003, 04:26 PM
LMAO at you guys!

Wylde-Tremonti
01-13-2003, 05:39 PM
When I'm old enough i wana get the Alternate Creed Crest...the Swirly one....lol......I think that one is Really kool!

crest tattoo
01-13-2003, 06:21 PM
My crest, I wanted it smaller than it is. It is probably 3x3 to 3 1/2 x 3 1/2. I wanted it much smaller, but he said the detail would kinda blend together if he went smaller.

If anyone wants a picture, e-mail me at goadwrightj@hotmail.com. Write crest in the subject. I want to see anyone else's that has a photo.

There is another site by Jonah that has all creed tattoos. Anyone else seen it? It's at jonahthompson.com/creedtattoos.html.