Osgood, Indiana [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Osgood, Indiana

creednmysoul
10-03-2002, 10:52 PM
Ever heard of it? A small farmland community with nothing but corn & cows:(

TeriB19
10-03-2002, 11:06 PM
Sorry, never heard of it, but welcome to our little world. No cows or corn though.;)

souldancer
10-14-2002, 03:01 PM
Creednmysoul...Great BB name! I grew up in Northern CA with dairy cows and no corn, but now there is lots of rice. Hope you are enjoying the board. Are you going to the Fort Wayne concert?

jrsman12
08-31-2003, 02:20 PM
I live in LaPorte, in the NW corner of Indiana.
________
silver surfer reviews (http://vaporizers.net/silver-surfer-vaporizer)

ZION1010
08-31-2003, 06:15 PM
Im......From.......Sweet Home Alabama.....I Live In Cullman Ala....Foot ball...and....Is...God Like...Here....Im....really ....Dont...Do....Sports...its...i Guess Its The Girl Thing in me.....Hunting is big here too....Im...Animal...Rights...Person....Come To Think Of It i Dont Like My Home Town...Its A small Town.....It sets Bewtween.....birminghame....And...huntsville..Ala....Its Also...The Hometown...Of...the...Late...Hank willmansons......2 years....Ago....Faith hill And timmcgraw.....Got Some Property...And A Big Old House About....2 miles From Mine......People didnt Shutup....From....Talking....About....It I Guess it was Treat For Theme....But The Thing I Wonder It....Was....why....This Rich...People Would buy Land Here....For Privacy Reasons I Guess....But Still...Good lord...why

ZION1010
08-31-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by creednmysoul
Ever heard of it?  A small farmland community with nothing but corn & cows:( Uh No....But Dont Feel Bad it ...Ever Heard Of WALTER Ala...Nice Corn ....Cows....Seenrie....Little House On The Prarie...Need I Say More.....Im Not On the Map....ither...Osgood