Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Check This Out [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Check This Out

Mr.CreedFreakTN
01-11-2003, 11:13 AM
When we go to sleep at night we usually go to sleep with the tv on in the bedroom. Last night it was on VH1 , and my little boy is 3 and sleeps with us. About 3:30 this morning we were sleeping very good and then the next thing I know he is hitting me saying daddy get up Creed is on ,wake up. So we watched Don't Stop Dancing and went back to sleep. I just had to share that.

hotforscott
01-11-2003, 11:16 AM
Aahh! How sweet. Sounds like my little munchkin's.
To all the little creed fans out there, Rock On!

:rockon:

TeriB19
01-11-2003, 11:48 AM
That is adorable. My 3 year old has been watching me download the songs Said Eyes made available to us. Every song that comes on, she says "Who's that mommy?" And I tell her it's Creed and she says "Creed's the best!" What can I say, the child has great taste in music.

creedchick02
01-11-2003, 11:57 AM
LOL, that's cute i have a similar story but with my mom, now my mom has broken english and she is by all means not a fan of American music but she has listened to creed for so long she has gotten to know when they are on, well last year i put the t.v on and went in the kitchen for something and it was on a local station so i did not think nothing of it so i hear my mom say HEY creep is on (NOT being disrespectfull that is how she pronounce it i think it is funny) well i started to playfully yell at her because one it was on a local station and two i thought she was pulling my leg, well i walk in the t.v room and low and behold there is CREED on a local radio station performing on stage (an early performance) and she did not even see the guys that were playing she heard the music and freaked because i was going to miss it. :cool: and now she puts on vh1 all by herself to watch out for CREEP on the count down and yells through the house for me not to miss it and i am 35 so it is more speical...MOMS you gotta love em:D

hotforscott
01-11-2003, 12:03 PM
That is too funny! My mom likes Creed, too.

My kids always leave out the R when they say Creed.
It's too cute.

Mr.CreedFreakTN
01-11-2003, 12:14 PM
My son use to say Creeb , but he's got it down now,

hotforscott
01-11-2003, 12:16 PM
Their mispronunciations are the best. Kids crack me up.

Sheila63
01-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
When we go to sleep at night we usually go to sleep with the tv on in the bedroom. Last night it was on VH1 , and  my little boy is 3 and sleeps with us. About 3:30 this morning we were sleeping very good and then the next thing I know he is hitting me saying daddy get up Creed is on ,wake up. So we watched Don't Stop Dancing and went back to sleep. I just had to share  that.

I had a similar thing happen to me last week, Mr.CreedFreakTN. It was a couple of days after seeing Creed on NYE and I woke up to get ready to go to work, turned on the tv (which I usually do to check the weather) and vh1 was on from the day before and the DSD video was on. I was like, "What a great way to start my day!!":)

Dogstar
01-11-2003, 01:35 PM
Smiling at all these neat stories! Thanks for sharing!

hotforscott
01-11-2003, 02:33 PM
I know, I like the positive threads, too.

Kim V.
01-11-2003, 05:10 PM
Yes, the positive posts are definitely worth reading! Kids are the greatest; sounds like there a lot of lil' headbangers out there!! Rock on!! LOVE ONE ANOTHER!:D :headbang: :rockon: