Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Is it possible to add a Myles section? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to add a Myles section?

adparaiki
11-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Hi

I just want to say first my favourite band is and always will be Creed.
I love Alter Bridge & Scott Stapp Solo too, but I also like Mayfield Four.

So really the ideal scenario for me is that we get.
Creed, Alter Bridge, Scott Stapp solo stuff, Myles Solo stuff (which seems to be what may be happening). JUST EVERYTHING.

I am throwing the question to everyone - should their be a Myles section on Creedfeed?

I would be all for it to celebrate the work of everyone involved with Creed & Alterbridge.

And look - Myles seems gracious, he seems like a nice guy, he seemed supportive of Creed.? He has written & co wrote some great stuff,

Whilst we are enjoying Creed he is left alone can we ateast support him in his solo efforts?

For the record if it came down to Creed or Alter Bridge - i'd want Creed.

nagpo
11-23-2009, 09:49 PM
Sure, It couldnt hurt.

BSC
11-24-2009, 11:18 AM
I don't actually think there's anything to discuss at the moment.. We know nothing.

Also, this is a Creed forum, an Alter Bridge forum is ok, because 3 members of Creed are in Alter Bridge, Myles isn't in Creed, he's just a friend of bandmates.

But, it wouldn't hurt. I just don't think there will be much to discuss, and I think it'll be out of place a bit.

Buried And Gone
11-24-2009, 05:28 PM
The Alter Bridge forum should be used for all Myles updates as he is their singer. A forum on myles here would be out of place. It is a Creed foum