Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
How many times have you been to a Creed show? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you been to a Creed show?

My Sacrifice
10-13-2009, 03:14 PM
1. On this tour and total.

2. Your favorite Creed song that you have seen live.

I've seen them once on this tour and going to Clemson tonight. My favorite songs live are What If and Higher.

XALTERBRIDGEX
10-13-2009, 03:29 PM
4x for me

Got to love the new "What If" version with the Mark and Eric solo battle..its my favorite out all the shows ive seen!!

Tremontiriffs77
10-13-2009, 03:47 PM
3x for me....
Once for MOP..Human Clay...Full Circle...I never got to see them perform any of their weathered songs as I missed out on that tour...Thats why the reunion was awesome...
Favorite song live out of the three trips..."Illusion"

revisfoot
10-13-2009, 05:59 PM
I've seen them once. October 2, 2000. Human Clay Tour. Smirnoff Music Centre, Dallas Texas. Full Devil Jacket and Collective Soul opened.

My favorite song they played that night was "Ode." They opened with it, fireworks and all. It was the coolest concert opening I'd ever seen.

nagpo
10-13-2009, 06:20 PM

Yup.

CreedJeff
10-13-2009, 06:46 PM
3 times on this tour.

At least 25 times total including Alcatraz.

I remember seeing Creed when only 200-300 people would show up at a club here in Phoenix and also in Vegas when the only song anyone had even heard was My Own Prison.

Good times!

Dark_Knight
10-13-2009, 06:54 PM
2 Weathered Tour
2 Full Circle Tour

4 Total

shadyogrady
10-13-2009, 07:40 PM
Never seen Creed. So it's a big fat Zero. I'd love to see them though. I'm 40 years old and have been to over 35 concerts. Most of them were during high school and early college days. My last concert was at the House of Blues in Orlando, FL to see Queensryche in 2005, I think. It was the Operation Mindcrime II concert. Great show. My first concert was in Indianapolis, Queensryche opening for Kiss in 1984, Lick It Up Tour. The four bands I would love to see the most right now would be:

1. Creed
2. Porcupine Tree
3. 3 Doors Down
4. John Mayer

*not necessary in that order.

codythetiger
10-13-2009, 08:38 PM
5 times
(2) human clay
(3) weathered

going Saturday to bossier city

fav live: caught marks pick after mop, favorite moment for sure
ps. Was at that show revisfoot, awesome times

Prog
10-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Just one, the reunion tour. Best show I've ever seen. :)

Trinity
10-13-2009, 10:21 PM
None. Had tickets to see them in Tacoma but they cancelled the day of the show.

Guira
10-13-2009, 11:10 PM
I think you guys are so lucky! Because I'm from Brazil and I've never been to a Creed show.. :crying: (kidding) It's my dream and I think they really should come to Brazil! We really love them here! :jam:

XALTERBRIDGEX
10-13-2009, 11:16 PM
I think you guys are so lucky! Because I'm from Brazil and I've never been to a Creed show.. :crying: (kidding) It's my dream and I think they really should come to Brazil! We really love them here! :jam:

Flip had said in 2010 they are planning a trip to South America, hope you get your wish...

Guira
10-13-2009, 11:23 PM
Really? I didn't know that, that's a very good new, thank you!

nthor
10-14-2009, 12:25 AM
None, but I have bought tickets to 2 show the first was May 1 2002 in Champain, Il. That show was canceled and the second show I still have tickets to was to be today in St. Louis, low and behold that show was canceled too. I guess the rock gods dont want me to see Creed.

razzroe
10-14-2009, 06:50 AM
3x well kinda....the 1st was on their first tour the2nd was their human clay tour.my favorite song live was at the 1st show they did an early version of "say i" i haver love that song ever since the 3rd time was the weathered tour unfortunatley i bought tix and didnt get to go i had good seats too.

mr_seeker_ny
10-14-2009, 11:56 AM
I've seen Creed live 6 times...1x Human Clay, 3x Weathered, 2x Full Circle (hope for more if there is a Spring tour).

My favorite live songs are Torn, Ode, What's This Life For, What If, Higher, Faceless Man, Bullets, and My Sacrifice. I am looking forward to the next concert with more Full Circle material as I only saw them play "Overcome" and "Full Circle" from this album.

Shar
10-14-2009, 01:14 PM
I have seen them every time they have been to Dallas except one show and that EdgeFest. So however many times that is , went and seen them in San Antonio and now I am going to see them in Bossier City on Saturday!!!

And hopefully next summer if they come back!

austin.
10-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Once. Ever. This tour.
In Atlanta. Was supposed to see them in Charlotte this tour, but the show was canceled.
It was waaaay better than the MB20 show I saw in Charlotte.
Getting high fives and handshakes from the bandmembers of Creed is wicked!
________
Herbalaire vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/herbalaire-vaporizer)

josha31042
10-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Same here. I saw them in Atlanta on Sep. 12th.
It was a fantastic show, and I was almost as close as you could get.
It's impossible to pick a favorite song. I was into the show from the second it started, and pretty much oblivious to the thousands of people around me.

in reality
10-14-2009, 05:04 PM
Only once for me, this tour at Hershey. I did see Stapp on his solo tour. It is hard to pick for me too since I agree that you get into the show so much. Overcome, WAWO. and Say I would be the highlights if I had to choose, Listening to WAWO, they made it sound so distinct with the mandolin added. Nice touch there. :)

Aine
10-14-2009, 09:00 PM
hmm...saw them in Toronto, Madison Square Gardens (Stapp brought out his son), Jones Beach...and I think I might be missing one....and I saw them in Buffalo New York and Irvine California for this reunion tour..we'll see where they play in the spring

and when I saw what if in Irvine....it was amazing!!!!

My Sacrifice
10-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Once. Ever. This tour.
In Atlanta. Was supposed to see them in Charlotte this tour, but the show was canceled.
It was waaaay better than the MB20 show I saw in Charlotte.
Getting high fives and handshakes from the bandmembers of Creed is wicked!

I was in the pit last night and got fist bumps/ handslaps from Stapp, E Rock, Aaron Lewis and got picks from both the bands. It was worth the $95. The greatest show of my life!

My Sacrifice
10-14-2009, 09:22 PM
It was great hearing Rain and Thousand Faces. I hope they have some US tour dates in the spring.

shadyogrady
10-14-2009, 11:39 PM
As stated earlier, never seen them, but have many favorites. I have several live recordings of them over the years. I would like to see them include Bound and Tied, Young Grow Old, Thousand Faces, and cover "Riders On the Storm", put on the new CD as Bonus tracks. They are great songs not produced in studio.

Shady

BSC
10-15-2009, 10:50 AM
Bound and Tied, Young Grow Old and Riders on The Storm have already been released on a CD.

A Thousand Faces will be on Full Circle, for definate.

Bound and Tied - MOP bonus track
Young Grow Old - Human Clay bonus track
Riders On The Storm - On the Rarities CD

sbchick4
10-15-2009, 12:45 PM
5 times total over the last 10 years. (sorry I can't remember the break down of how many for each tour)

Chris98GT
10-15-2009, 05:50 PM
I've seen 7 shows.

2 Human Clay
4 Weathered
1 Reunion

Just two days ago, it was exactly 10 years since I first saw Creed. Scary.

shadyogrady
10-15-2009, 09:04 PM
The three studio CD's I have to include the Greatest Hits do not have those songs on them, so thats why I stated it would be nice for them to Offically Produce and Release them. Special CD's or Japan releases with bonus tracks don't count IMO. They could release a double CD, "Overcome" which contains the B-side songs from years ago, so fans don't have to purchase the same CD just to get the one or two extra songs made for movies or contained in a special CD sold only overseas. Sine they are finally getting back together they could treat the fans right by including these obscure songs. Thats was my main point. Thanks.

Shady.

GeeK_2004
10-17-2009, 12:24 PM
I've been to one show. That was on this Tour (the oct. 14th show/concert). I'd say 'Bullets' and 'what if' would be my fav. live

TopJimmy
10-17-2009, 01:02 PM
3 times

2002 Weathered @ Nashville
2009 Full Circle @ Atlanta
2009 Full Circle @ Nashville

I've been a fan since the first album, so I don't know how I missed the 2000 Nashville show.

rebsgirl
10-19-2009, 10:03 PM
twice this tour...atlanta and birmingham

It really seems that they put their all into this tour. It was an awesome experience both times! Great pyro, btw

00iceman
10-25-2009, 12:52 AM
Think it was '99, Human Clay in Indianapolis I believe
9/2/2009 Full Circle in Columbus

At Full Circle...
Not only were we on the floor right next to the cat-walk where I got high-fived from Stapp twice, but afterward, my wife and I went around back by the busses. There are about a dozen of us fans standing pathetically by the fence. After about 20 min, Stapp gets off the bus and comes over and starts talking to us and signing autographs! Got to meet him and got a fist bump and my Human Clay album signed. Then, as if this wasn't already one of the best nights of my life, Tremonti comes out 15 min. later! Also met him, shook his hand and got my album signed. Incredible! Just thought I would share.