View Full Version : Rain #1 on Amazon

Dark_Knight
10-11-2009, 01:02 AM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/dmusic/324645011/ref=pd_ts_dmusic_nav

Also "Overcome" is at #18

(Thanks to PBF for the info)

creediscool17
10-11-2009, 02:46 AM
i thought this was cool until i realized the other 9 songs in the top are god awful pop songs that deserve no credit whatsoever.... seriously? why is this even worth mentioning.

Dark_Knight
10-11-2009, 02:51 AM
Those other 9 songs are highly popular, like them or not.

creediscool17
10-11-2009, 02:52 AM
so popular means good? i guess dream theater sucks then. opeth is horrible, mastodon blows, porcupine tree is awful and the new metallica album is their best one yet, seeing as how it has been the most popular... right?

creediscool17
10-11-2009, 02:56 AM
so popular means good? i guess dream theater sucks then. opeth is horrible, mastodon blows, porcupine tree is awful and the new metallica album is their best one yet, seeing as how it has been the most popular... right?

owned^^

Dark_Knight
10-11-2009, 03:04 AM
I never said that...how old are you 10? grow up.

creediscool17
10-11-2009, 03:07 AM
Those other 9 songs are highly popular, like them or not.

um what exactly were you implying by that then? i said that all the top songs were shit and this was your reply was it not? no im not 10, im 21.

Dark_Knight
10-11-2009, 03:11 AM
Because you sound immature quite frankly, everything you've said is opinion. Like it or not it's exposure for Creed, I don't see what's so upsetting about that.

josha31042
10-11-2009, 03:15 AM
I never said that...how old are you 10? grow up.

I thought he was 12, myself.

BSC
10-11-2009, 03:45 AM
12?!?! Jesus christ thats high! Eleven and a half max...

We want our band to succeed, getting good chart positions is the best way.

XALTERBRIDGEX
10-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Creediscool17...your posts are dumb, and stop starting stupid threads!!!!!

creve
10-11-2009, 09:07 AM
You're putting 12 year olds down by comparison.

Why does every thread seem to be turning into an arguement?

I'm glad for Creed's exposure. They need and deserve it if you ask me.

rabidgopher04
10-11-2009, 10:22 AM
i thought this was cool until i realized the other 9 songs in the top are god awful pop songs that deserve no credit whatsoever.... seriously? why is this even worth mentioning.

It's worth mentioning because Creed is outselling those "god awful pop songs".

nagpo
10-11-2009, 11:03 AM
owned^^
You really just said that? And you quoted yourself?

:kick:

creediscool17
10-11-2009, 03:33 PM
am i the only one on this board that gets out of the house once in awhile? you guys are so stuck up and defensive over a few millionaires who make music. seriously what about this band selling a lot of records or being ranked high on some lame chart gets you so hard? seriously... i dont know im just a little more worried about whats going on in my life and not whether or not scott stapp can afford two mansions instead of one. can't we just get the new album and listen to it and enjoy it? it's not gonna sound any better if it sells more copies.

i think its hilarious im the one being called a 12 year old, i remember back when i cared about how many albums creed sold... oh yeah it was around the time i was... 12! you guys are acting childish. OMG I HOPE THE NEW CREED ALBUM GOES NUMBER 1 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... pathetic.

by the way, michael jacksons new album comes out the same day, im sure you'll all be crying when creed doesnt go number one and i will just be happy listening to their new album

creediscool17
10-11-2009, 03:34 PM
You're putting 12 year olds down by comparison.

Why does every thread seem to be turning into an arguement?

I'm glad for Creed's exposure. They need and deserve it if you ask me.

they were on top of the world for like 5 years, they have gotten all the exposure in the world, and then they broke up... why do they deserve more? seriously they blew it, their not entitled to any more exposure than they've had they were lucky to have so much to begin with.

Creed009
10-11-2009, 05:20 PM
am i the only one on this board that gets out of the house once in awhile? you guys are so stuck up and defensive over a few millionaires who make music. seriously what about this band selling a lot of records or being ranked high on some lame chart gets you so hard? seriously... i dont know im just a little more worried about whats going on in my life and not whether or not scott stapp can afford two mansions instead of one. can't we just get the new album and listen to it and enjoy it? it's not gonna sound any better if it sells more copies.

i think its hilarious im the one being called a 12 year old, i remember back when i cared about how many albums creed sold... oh yeah it was around the time i was... 12! you guys are acting childish. OMG I HOPE THE NEW CREED ALBUM GOES NUMBER 1 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... pathetic.

by the way, michael jacksons new album comes out the same day, im sure you'll all be crying when creed doesnt go number one and i will just be happy listening to their new album

The only way to determine success is by record sales and chart positions. Otherwise, success would simply be whatever the critics have to say, and we all know how much the critics love Creed. Saying that you don't care about how many albums Creed sells is like saying that you don't care whether your favorite football team wins games or not. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life. If you like a band, you should want them to be successful. Maybe you should go to ABB.net and join the other Creed haters.

Dark_Knight
10-11-2009, 05:22 PM
The only way to determine success is by record sales and chart positions. Otherwise, success would simply be whatever the critics have to say, and we all know how much the critics love Creed. Saying that you don't care about how many albums Creed sells is like saying that you don't care whether your favorite football team wins games or not. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life. If you like a band, you should want them to be successful. Maybe you should go to ABB.net and join the other Creed haters.
He already did...and got banned for life.

Creed009
10-11-2009, 08:53 PM
It's pretty amazing that "Rain" is the #1 song on Amazon given the fact that it isn't even being played on the radio. That's completely unheard of. Just think of how big it would be if it was actually getting some air time. A lot of these stations really have a deep hatred for Creed when they won't even play one of their songs that is extremely popular.

My Sacrifice
10-11-2009, 10:55 PM

What about ticket sales? I would think the concerts have a big impact.

josha31042
10-11-2009, 11:11 PM
He already did...and got banned for life.

:laugh:

Creed009
10-11-2009, 11:15 PM
What about ticket sales? I would think the concerts have a big impact.

Yeah, you're right. I forgot to mention that.