Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
How much do you guys spend on concerts a year? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : How much do you guys spend on concerts a year?

Krisoz26
08-18-2009, 09:23 PM
Just a question how much does people normally spend on concerts a year. My trip over to the US will end up at about $10k. Well worth it I get to tour the country and watch the best ever band in a few gigs.

I planned this trip expecting a quiet summer back home for bands due to the recession so far I have tix for Nickelback, Pearl Jam, Green Day. soon to be announced Metalica and Offspring. Now they announce festival I don't normally attend but Faith No More and Blink 182 I have to go now.

I reckon it will end up at about $15k anyone as bad as me??

nagpo
08-18-2009, 09:35 PM
Wow you really are a dedicated fan. I salute you sir!

rabidgopher04
08-18-2009, 10:01 PM
I spend $0 per year. The last time I paid for concert tickets was Alter Bridge in 2004 after they came out with their first album.

XALTERBRIDGEX
08-18-2009, 10:21 PM
^same here. Last concert I saw was AB on the ODR tour..I spend my money wisely, I will give my money to AB and Creed because I know I will get my money's worth..

Krisoz26 wow 15 grand? whats it like to be rich?

Chris98GT
08-18-2009, 10:37 PM
I know of an Aussie who travels all over the globe to see concerts. He has rich parents. Is that your story too?

Krisoz26
08-18-2009, 11:53 PM
^same here. Last concert I saw was AB on the ODR tour..I spend my money wisely, I will give my money to AB and Creed because I know I will get my money's worth..

Krisoz26 wow 15 grand? whats it like to be rich?

Nah I wish. I just don't smoke barely drink. Concerts only come over there at Nov-Jan so you just basically be a hermit that til those 3 months then go crazy except for this year I wanted to see the US and me and my mate said no matter where or when we would see Creed if they got back together.

The Bad News is Faith no more and Blink decided to tour Oz in a reunion tour aswell so I have to go to 2 festivals now as well