Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Overcome Live at Hersey [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Overcome Live at Hersey

BreadofShame
08-12-2009, 12:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqXhlHcgfAE

pretty decent quality and best visuals I've seen yet.

Agent D
08-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks for posting. The quality is very good on this one.

TheGreatDivide
08-12-2009, 12:54 PM
After watching and actually being able to hear the song.... i don't think I like it. Just have to wait for the cd version.

XALTERBRIDGEX
08-12-2009, 01:27 PM
ya its prob one of their softer songs on the album..and its radio friendly, but I think it kicks ass..can't wait for the single to hit the airwaves..

perpetualchange
08-12-2009, 02:18 PM
The instrumental kicks ass but Scott does not sound good at all :(

Chase
08-12-2009, 04:02 PM
It's a good choice for a single. Radio friendly, but ROCK radio friendly.

Tremontiriffs77
08-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Song is awesome...I think they are definitely taking their sound back to the my own prison days..While that may anger some I feel MOP and Human Clay were their best CD's..Weathered was good but it missed the punch that Marshall brings with the bass...They want to move records so they chose a song in between...Great choice in my opinion!!

XALTERBRIDGEX
08-12-2009, 08:03 PM
well if you recall in past interviews, Tremonti said they were having a debate with wind-up about what single to release, I think he said they wanted full circle but wind-up wanted more radio freindly song..overcome?

My Sacrifice
08-13-2009, 08:23 PM
well if you recall in past interviews, Tremonti said they were having a debate with wind-up about what single to release, I think he said they wanted full circle but wind-up wanted more radio freindly song..overcome?

So Wind Up wins in the end.

Agent D
08-14-2009, 11:52 AM

Surprise, surprise.

Chase
08-14-2009, 12:17 PM

Yes, they do and they're still making money off of Tremonti, Phillips, and Marshall despite Alter Bridge leaving Wind-Up.

WHATSTHISLIFE4
08-14-2009, 10:05 PM
Well, I haven't posted anything lately. I've been listening to the new single. At first I wasn't quite getting it, I guess it might have been due to the fact of the low quality version we had from Pittsburgh. I am really digging this song. I can't wait for the whole album. For me, Creed always come out with new music at the right time. They always come out with music that is saying something about me. They always come out with something that I can put and relate to my life. It's amazing. CREED ROCKS! "I'm entitled to overcome, this war has made me numb." Sorry about that, I got a little out of control for a moment. I'll check you guys later. "I'm entitled to overcome, overcome."

My Sacrifice
08-14-2009, 10:19 PM
Yes, they do and they're still making money off of Tremonti, Phillips, and Marshall despite Alter Bridge leaving Wind-Up.

Does anyone have an idea on the cut that Creed will get from sales of the album? I know they are making the big money off the tour, but am just curious how much they get vs Wind Up.

Dogstar
08-15-2009, 06:50 PM
I thought the song sounded decent live. It was heavier than I expected. I was glad it wasn't another Don't Stop Dancing.