Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Just Saying 'Hello' [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Just Saying 'Hello'

dv8r
10-03-2002, 11:03 AM
Hi Feeders,

I'm new, and wanted to do the neighborly thing and say 'hello' to everyone. I've checked in from time to time, but I've just recently decided to register an account.

I've been a Creed fan since way back in '97 when they were still playing clubs and you could only hear them on 'alternative' stations. I guess that makes me an 'old-timer', huh? :D

Anyway, if there's anyone out there who's interested in discussing more than Stapp's ass and Tremo's abs, please PM me and we'll talk. I'm online off and on throughout the day, and I answer all my e-mails.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

TeriB19
10-03-2002, 11:14 AM
Welcome aboard dv8r. Hope you have a good time here. While we may get carried away with the ass and abs posts, we do have some really good discussions. Hope you decided to join in.:)

dv8r
10-03-2002, 11:23 AM
Hi Teri! Thanks for the welcome. Please, don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not opposed to a nice rear end, or chiseled physique, but it gets a little old when that's all people want to talk about.

I post on another Creed BB and it seems that every single thread is somehow related to how 'hot' or 'sexy' someone happens to be. Obviously, the guys are attractive, but they're also great musicians, and I think too often that's neglected.

OK, I'll get off my soapbox now..... :D As you were, people!

Dogstar
10-03-2002, 11:32 AM
Hi, dv8r, and welcome to the board. TeriB is right, there is a bit of hot talk about Stapp's a**, Marks abs, and Flip's gorgeous eyes, but we do have some fun and through-provoking talks about everything from music to politics to God. Hope you have a good time here.

dv8r
10-03-2002, 11:37 AM
Hi Dogstar, thanks for checking in. :)

allison
10-03-2002, 12:23 PM
Welcome, dv8r! Glad to have you. Have you checked out the Faith/Religion forum? No mention there of Flip's gorgeous ice blue eyes, Tremonti's ripped body, or Scott's hair, eyes, face in general, or that ass of his. Well, on second thought, maybe one or two mentions....but seriously, we do discuss alot more than the godly appearances of the boys. We even have men (straight ones) that post here! Have fun!

dv8r
10-03-2002, 12:35 PM
lol @ Allison!

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check it out.

I'm a little pressed for time today, but I'll make sure to stop in later.

Lady Valkyrie
10-03-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by dv8r
Hi Teri!  Thanks for the welcome.  Please, don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not opposed to a nice rear end, or chiseled physique, but it gets a little old when that's all people want to talk about.  

I post on another Creed BB and it seems that every single thread is somehow related to how 'hot' or 'sexy' someone happens to be.  Obviously, the guys are attractive, but they're also great musicians, and I think too often that's neglected.

OK, I'll get off my soapbox now..... :D  As you were, people!

Totally agree with you. Welcome to the board. :D

faceless kiwi
10-03-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by allison
we do discuss alot more than the godly appearances of the boys.  We even have men (straight ones) that post here!  Have fun!

lol. Yeah, but we try to stay out of those kind of threads.

Us guys put up with a lot, but the girls arent always talking about the guys bodies. (well its a hell of a lot better than creed bbs i've been to in the past)
There's some very good discussions going on in this bb.
And everyone here is really cool!

Welcome aboard!
Make yourself at home.

hayley
10-03-2002, 05:32 PM
HELLO!!!!!!! my name is addicted2stapp, i hope u enjoy u stay!!! everyone is really nice on here, if something is bothering u, make sure you say something, cauze no body puts up with any shit on this board...we're all nice and friendly.:P I hope ya have a good time here!!!:)
oh BTW, Stapps gorgeous...;) ha ha i just HAD to say:angel:

Dogstar
10-04-2002, 03:42 AM
A2S=2 funny!

Aimee
10-06-2002, 08:23 PM
I came here not too long ago and rarely go anywhere else! I'm sure everyone here will make you feel as welcome as they have me. I'll do my best too.

souldancer
10-06-2002, 09:58 PM
Welcome to the board DV8R! I look forward to your posts. This is a a great place- because of the members. Balance is important. Some times we are serious, other times, plain goofy - but I have continuously found positive support and authenticity from individuals on this board - a mirror of Creed. Glad you are here. ENJOY!

Siana
10-07-2002, 09:43 AM
welcome on the BB :)