Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
How are the shows selling in your area? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

View Full Version : How are the shows selling in your area?

Chris98GT
05-15-2009, 07:16 PM
Pit tickets & great seats are still readily available for Chicago & Milwaukee.

I think ticket prices are simply way too high. For a pit ticket, Creed is charging $10 more than Metallica and just $10 less than Bruce Springsteen... 2 classic Hall of Fame bands. Creed's highest ticket shouldn't be a dime over $50, especially in this economy.

They are laughing all the way to the bank on this one.

Tremonti & Co. 1
Live Nation 0

austin.
05-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Charlotte still has Pit tickets and I did a search for 3 seats and found Section 1 (Tremonti will likely be on that side) row R. That is horrible. (good seats, horrible for Creed) I was expecting these shows to sell out quick. Oh well.
________
Oregon marijuana dispensary (http://oregon.dispensaries.org/)

Dogstar
05-16-2009, 05:56 PM
I haven't really checked since the day I ordered :D. But my friend was able to get tickets to the same show (Camden) the next day in the lower level. With the fees, the tickets were $101 apiece. Pretty steep, which is why I'm only going to one show. Last time, I hit five or six shows, I believe.

nagpo
05-16-2009, 10:41 PM
Charlotte still has Pit tickets and I did a search for 3 seats and found Section 1 (Tremonti will likely be on that side) row R. That is horrible. (good seats, horrible for Creed) I was expecting these shows to sell out quick. Oh well.
Yeah, Charlotte tickets cost more than i would've thought. I wanted to go with somebody, but i dont know now. They need to lower their prices.

austin.
05-16-2009, 10:58 PM
Do all the other shows have the same ticket prices?
________
Volcano vaporizer reviews (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/volcano)

Dogstar
05-17-2009, 09:42 AM
I think generally they are the same price, but some venues have more fees than others, in addition to the lame-ass Live Nation/Ticket Master fees. It basically was nearly 20 extra dollars for one ticket. That's like 20% to 25% of the face value. Insane, especially in this economy.

XALTERBRIDGEX
05-17-2009, 11:37 AM
Creed had been gone for about 5 years. More bands are touring and playing music on the radio in that 5 years. My prediction is as the new single comes out more shows will begin to fill seats.