Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Can Anyone Help Me!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Help Me!!!

jtdubo3
01-07-2003, 11:49 AM
hey everybody,

i was reading the thread about CREED fest 2003 and i had already heard about it earlier in 2002. but that was all. Now i read that so if any one could give me anymore info. on it. i would be so greatful. My best friend and i planing a trip to florida for our senior week. the plans had been for july 4th week, but then i here that creed fest is supposed to be in late may and early june. if this is truly the case i would like more info as soon as possible so that we may make plans to do that instead of going to the daytona july 4th week.

THANKS,
john wilson

"In life there are many quotiens, i hope we find the mean"
-Scott Stapp
"dream as if you live forever, live as if you die today"
-James Dean

Bridge of Clay
01-07-2003, 12:47 PM
there was once the CreedFest who got cancelled...

and now the girls are planning a CREEDFEED Fest... there´s a difference... you might reconsider... read the thread on Creed´s music for further details! :)

hotforscott
01-07-2003, 07:02 PM
Yes, Creed was planning a Creedfest, but it got cancelled. This is just a CreedFeed gathering of all of us that are able to make it and have fun hanging out in Orlando with our friends. Creed won't be there. Nothing is planned or anything. Like Marcos said, you can read on in the CreedFeed Fest 2003 thread. It will let you know the details of it.