Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
steve [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : steve

metalchris25
04-21-2009, 02:38 AM
Anyone know where he is? Havent heard from him in a long time.

TrulyAmazing
04-23-2009, 12:04 PM
me either chris but steves super cool im sure he is ok :) Im More Worried About Xtermanater i hope he did,nt take that job Of wanted Computer Hackers To Help The Goverment seeking someone who could think like the bad day of course he could,nt let us know that :peacelove

JulieCitySlicker
04-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Havn't seen him around here for quite a while.

TrulyAmazing
04-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Havn't seen him around here for quite a while.
my julie girl im sure he will drop in us soon where would we be with out steve julie i think your the only one who has met our admistrater but that was kwite some time ago hopes you feeling better julie prayer with out cease for your tumor cant wait till it gone before ya make a friend with it :D like the movie basket case HAAAAAAA Lmao Im Playing Wit Ya just playing

Steve
04-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Hey I check in from time to time although I don't post much any more. Now that Creed has announced a reunion I'll probably post a bit more, I'm sure the boards may get more active so we'll have to watch out for all the crazies! lol

Dogstar
04-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Hiya, Steve! Nice to see you back :)

TrulyAmazing
04-28-2009, 09:00 AM
Hey I check in from time to time although I don't post much any more. Now that Creed has announced a reunion I'll probably post a bit more, I'm sure the boards may get more active so we'll have to watch out for all the crazies! lol
Hey Steve AMEN ya gotta whatch out for those :laugh: :laugh: tell you what