Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
A vid for "Wrong Way" [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : A vid for "Wrong Way"

Redeemer
01-07-2003, 07:53 AM
Hey CreedFeed vets, remember when Deyanah posted a new video for "Bullets"? Well, I thought it would be great if all the Creed songs could have videos. I started with "Wrong Way"...

The scene opens to find a teenage boy with a prosthetic leg (possibly played by Scott Stapp) lying on a couch with his head supported by the arm of the couch. He turns on his portable CD player and starts to lip-synch “Wrong Way”. The scene alternates with that of a car on a road during a rainstorm, containing the boy and three of his friends, including his girlfriend. The car swerves in and out of its lane. The boy, who is driving, is obviously drunk. During the lines “What makes you laugh…what makes you cry?” the boy and his guy friends are on one side of the couch, laughing heartily at a raucous movie, and the boy’s girlfriend is on the other side, wishing she were someplace else. That scene fades into the original scene (boy lying on couch). When the song launches into “Somebody told me the wrong way,” the boy leaps up from the couch and starts acting like he were onstage, gesturing wildly and headbanging. In the car scene, the car swerves and slides into the wrong lane. A truck comes and slams into the small car, crushing it. The song launches into the line “What if I die…what did I give?” Here, the boy is shown trying to get out of the car, but he is stuck. He looks sideways at his girlfriend, who appears to be dead. During “I hope I helped you live,” the ambulances arrive at the scene and the jaws of life are employed to get the boy and his three passengers out of the car. Just before the last section of the song starts, the scene flashes quickly between the boy at home and the accident scene. Then the boy is shown bending backwards with arms outstretched during “Yeah, yeah…” During the rest of the song, the accident scene is shown. The medics put the four teens in ambulances and a tow truck picks up the demolished car. At the end, the boy at home sits heavily, tears spilling from his eyes, and puts his head in his hands.

Well, that's my video for "Wrong Way"...hope you guys like the idea.:D

musicsaves
01-13-2003, 06:32 PM

Siana
01-14-2003, 07:49 AM
it's not bad :)

StappsSaviour
01-14-2003, 11:52 PM
i guess, its OK but i mean. the vids for the songs have to be ALOT more meaningfull than that........it does have meaning but some of it has to be hidden and not shown so clearly.......if you were supposed to Direct the video of "Wrong Way" then it would have to turn out, somewhat, more unrealistic than that......look at the "One Last Breath" video......it could mean soooooo much to sooooooo many different people.....it doesnt have just one meaning, but a whole lot of them.........dont get me wrong, sounds good, but it just wont suit for a Creed song......

StappsSaviour
01-14-2003, 11:54 PM
yea so im not meaning it to sound mean but i am just voicing an opinion here..........

Siana
01-16-2003, 07:10 AM
ok.that's what is this BB for-to voice our opinion

Redeemer
01-16-2003, 11:44 AM
Yipes. Ouch. Ow. Damn.
Hey, it's not easy to think up a vid for a Creed song. I mean, I understand what you're saying, but after all, I'm not Creed. I don't know what Stapp and Co. meant to say in "Wrong Way", so I just wrote what I envisioned when I listened to the song. And this is what I envisioned.
I'm having second thoughts on putting my other video ideas on this board. Should I or shouldn't I, that is the question. :confused: :dunno:

Siana
01-17-2003, 08:04 AM
hey,of course you can speak your mind on any topic here:) don't worry!

Xterminator27
01-17-2003, 07:50 PM
hehe ie made up like 3 creed vids, mayby ill ppost one or two

Redeemer
01-21-2003, 07:29 AM
Yeah, X, please do!!!!!!!!:D