Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Happy Easter [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter

TrulyAmazing
04-12-2009, 08:42 PM
everyone all though its late i hope everybody had a great one with friends and loved ones :D

eusebioCBR
04-13-2009, 01:46 AM
not the best, but not the worst

metalchris25
04-13-2009, 12:48 PM
I had a good one, hanging out with the family.

Ana4Stapp
04-13-2009, 06:53 PM
I Had An Amazing Easter Holidays With Family ...we Traveled To A Hotel At A Small City ...too Good

JulieCitySlicker
04-14-2009, 11:37 AM
Ours was good as well :)
We had a dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's with a few relatives, not everyone was invited though because their house is so small and won't hold everyone anymore.

I am still real concerned for my Grandpa though. He had another anxiety attack Thursday night and ended up back in the hospital for a couple days. He still isn't eating enough and he was wore out and sleeping for close to the entire time we were there on Sunday, and he is still super skinny.

Dogstar
04-14-2009, 11:43 AM
Hugs, Julie...
I had a mellow Easter. I saw Chris Cornell in North Jersey on Saturday and stayed overnight with friends. Then we hung out and watched all of the Metallica Rock and Roll Hall of Fame stuff on Fuse. Was good fun.

TrulyAmazing
04-15-2009, 09:30 PM
I had a good one, hanging out with the family.
Me Too Chris :laugh: PRAISE JESUS

TrulyAmazing
04-15-2009, 09:33 PM
Ours was good as well :)
We had a dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's with a few relatives, not everyone was invited though because their house is so small and won't hold everyone anymore.

I am still real concerned for my Grandpa though. He had another anxiety attack Thursday night and ended up back in the hospital for a couple days. He still isn't eating enough and he was wore out and sleeping for close to the entire time we were there on Sunday, and he is still super skinny.
Grandpa Still Hanging On Awsome He Sounds Like A Trooper You Grandpappy Sis Praying And Sending You Comforting Hugs

JulieCitySlicker
04-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Thank you Kerri and Sis :hugs:
Grandpa was rushed back to the hospital this afternoon again because he started breathing weird. He just still isn't eating enough and his body is basically eating itself at this point. He has been like this almost ever since he had the heart attack. He will eat a couple of bites here and there and sometimes he doesn't keep it down because since he hasn't been eating regularly food is starting to not taste good to him. I am really worried that we are going to lose him :( He is having pains in his body from not eating.