Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed please [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed please

MissSeeker
03-02-2009, 01:22 PM
Alter Bridge is such a good band, I like all their songs, I mean a band with Tremonti in it had to be good... still Creed was a better band...I can't believe it's over....pleaseeee get back together :headbang:

nagpo
03-02-2009, 03:41 PM
...stay off the drugs

Redeemer
03-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Nothing lasts forever... especially not relationships between band members when one band member can't hold it together.

Alter Bridge is a perfect showcase of Tremonti's talents as well as the others. It's only fitting that AB is doing so well when Stapp's career is totally stalled in the station... what more proof do you need that Creed needed to break up?

Agent D
03-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I think Alter Bridge is better. Creed was great but I like AB more.

Dogstar
03-02-2009, 08:40 PM
I still like MOP better than the AB albums, but AB is definitely decent.

eusebioCBR
03-03-2009, 03:16 AM
Even if Creed were to reunite Stapp would just screw it up. The man can't handle his demons.

TrulyAmazing
03-03-2009, 09:17 AM
Even if Creed were to reunite Stapp would just screw it up. The man can't handle his demons.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: well as to many they just wont die GLORY TO GOD they just think they got something to say but after dealing with,em so long you reconize the power that overcame the world one major plus if you also dont wanna rule that in opions Demonic Forces despise the Orginal Creed Sound From MOP drowns theme and sends to theme to utter confusion i for one know and can recomend :) the sound is better than clorox to clean your house up i know when its time for the 2 Majors C,s yo :jam: :jam: peace be wit ya :peacelove let blessing soar from one of the greatest conflicts since the begining bub Hells As Is Grass :jam: :jam: :jam:

bilal
03-03-2009, 12:58 PM

Ditto X 2

TrulyAmazing
03-05-2009, 07:22 PM
...stay off the drugs
nagpo dont insullt the lady you dont want hammer above slamming down on your head i promise ya this is a drug free faciltiy

nagpo
03-06-2009, 11:51 PM
so much stapp hate. and even by creed fans. He's been sober for along time now. I agree, he was one of the reasons why creed broke up but I still think that musically and lyrically, he's better than alter bridge. cant wait for his new album.

Dogstar
03-07-2009, 12:36 AM
I still think that musically and lyrically, he's better than alter bridge. cant wait for his new album.
I disagree. I thought his solo effort was weak. I much prefer Alter Bridge to Stapp's solo stuff.

eusebioCBR
03-07-2009, 04:35 AM
so much stapp hate. and even by creed fans. He's been sober for along time now. I agree, he was one of the reasons why creed broke up but I still think that musically and lyrically, he's better than alter bridge. cant wait for his new album.

I don't think he is a stable person. I don't hate him and if I did I would say so.

It would be irrational to claim your preferance for Scott Stapp over Alter Bridge means you "hate" AB, maybe you do?

Understanding a person has a self destructive history is not the definition hate.

Don't put words in my mouth.

nagpo
03-07-2009, 12:16 PM
I don't think he is a stable person. I don't hate him and if I did I would say so.

It would be irrational to claim your preferance for Scott Stapp over Alter Bridge means you "hate" AB, maybe you do?

Understanding a person has a self destructive history is not the definition hate.

Don't put words in my mouth.
You just came off as a hater, that all. Even if you didint mean to. You just gave off the impression thats all im trying to say. Sorry if you took offense.

I dont understand why people take things so seriously on this forum.

You could have just said, "I dont hate him. I just think he wouldnt be able to handle creed, looking at his self-destructive past."

That would have been a more polite post, since you came off a little rude to.

But i have a feeling you dont care so whatever....

I think im going to stop coming to this forum. The fans arent polite and there isint much going on with alter bridge and stapp. I dont seem to get along with anyone here so I think im going to stop coming.

nagpo
03-07-2009, 12:19 PM
I disagree. I thought his solo effort was weak. I much prefer Alter Bridge to Stapp's solo stuff.
I understand, Alter Bridge does have some great stuff in there songs. But I dont think Lyrics are there strong point - even when I look at them seperatly from stapps they just dont flow that well in some of there songs.

Maybe I was a bit wrong about stapp being better musically, Tremontis solos are awesome.

metalchris25
03-07-2009, 01:46 PM
I wouldnt mind seeing creed get back together for a one-off, but not as a permanent thing. AB is a better band.

eusebioCBR
03-07-2009, 02:28 PM
You just came off as a hater, that all. Even if you didint mean to. You just gave off the impression thats all im trying to say. Sorry if you took offense.

You could have just said, "I dont hate him. I just think he wouldnt be able to handle creed, looking at his self-destructive past."

That would have been a more polite post, since you came off a little rude to.

But i have a feeling you dont care so whatever....

I think im going to stop coming to this forum. The fans arent polite and there isint much going on with alter bridge and stapp. I dont seem to get along with anyone here so I think im going to stop coming.

You single out my opinion and call it "hate", I defend my opinion and then you call my defence "rude":wtf: If you can't handle opinions that differ from yours maybe you should runaway, but there's more dignity in standing your ground.

Dogstar
03-07-2009, 07:22 PM
You should consider yourself among those who do. I think you are too sensitive when it comes to Stapp. The man's problems are well-documented, and eusebio was stating his opinion in a matter-of-fact fashion. There was nothing rude about his post. I think you overreact often to anything remotely negative about Stapp.

Not for nothing, but of the many forums I have frequented over the years, this has been and remains the most polite place I've ever been a part of. There is very little trash-talking and bs here, and that's why I've stayed a member so long. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but I think you just need to settle down and realize not everyone is going to share your opinion. If you can't converse without getting nasty and personal, then maybe you are right that this place isn't for you.

nagpo
03-07-2009, 07:37 PM
You single out my opinion and call it "hate", I defend my opinion and then you call my defence "rude":wtf: If you can't handle opinions that differ from yours maybe you should runaway, but there's more dignity in standing your ground.
No, i uderstand what you were talking about. You dont hate him you just think he has a self-destuctive personality and thats why you think he wouldnt be good for creed again. I understand.

This was all a misunderstanding of course, mostly on my side. I think you are right Dogstar, whe it comes to stapp I am very fanboyish. I think Im like that because almost everyone has something bad to say about him. I guess thats why im so touchy.

I can handle opinions that are different than mine, but the problem was that I misenturpreted the emotions and intent behing your post, eusebioCBR. Thats why I felt you were rude and being a hater, when you werent. Its all good.

But I think I am going to stop coming here so much. I just dont fit in. I'll come back everyonce in a while, to check up on news but I think i've worn my welcome. Goodbye.

TrulyAmazing
03-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Kerri Your Right nagpo calm down :chillpill im overwhelmed of the happiness and so good to see everybody so happy i can feeeeeeeeeeeeeel the love Kats :hugs: group hugs

eusebioCBR
03-07-2009, 08:47 PM
No, i uderstand what you were talking about. You dont hate him you just think he has a self-destuctive personality and thats why you think he wouldnt be good for creed again. I understand.

This was all a misunderstanding of course, mostly on my side. I think you are right Dogstar, whe it comes to stapp I am very fanboyish. I think Im like that because almost everyone has something bad to say about him. I guess thats why im so touchy.

I can handle opinions that are different than mine, but the problem was that I misenturpreted the emotions and intent behing your post, eusebioCBR. Thats why I felt you were rude and being a hater, when you werent. Its all good.

But I think I am going to stop coming here so much. I just dont fit in. I'll come back everyonce in a while, to check up on news but I think i've worn my welcome. Goodbye.

I hope you do return soon. I appreciate a conflicting point of view just as much as opinion I agree with. There's no grudge here:cheers:

Redeemer
03-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Not for nothing, but of the many forums I have frequented over the years, this has been and remains the most polite place I've ever been a part of. There is very little trash-talking and bs here, and that's why I've stayed a member so long.

Quoted for truth. AND it's probably a big reason why it's still around and still being posted in... look how many other Creed forums have fallen apart in the wake of Stapp's personal crisis.