Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Under [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Under

TrulyAmazing
01-31-2009, 09:32 PM
Lord Knows I Cant Break Nor Fall Apart down My Path Where In Every Way There Is A Pit Doug Even If Its A Strait Or The Narrow Or What Falls In Between In My Way We Never Going Be Friends you should know by now i,ll never give you any slack or in room to rambling not on my time everytime i move you got a thousand demons on my back just trying to ride my own way damn the way everybody does give me your reasons and i,ll give you my same decision and its still going be the same as it was yesterday today and forever My Way Or The High Way You Think You So Slick With Every Way With Every Twist The Lie That Can Hide From Me From Breath From My Sight You Can Keep On Twisting You Can Keep On Banging Your Head Against A War That You Can Never Win i See You Lying Dying And I See Your Wicked Desmise I Cant See In You Oh What You Do You Give Yourself Way Your Tricks Are Getting Old And Your Trys Turning To Ashes Before Your Eyes I see You Smarts OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I See You Style Yes I See Your Style Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yes I See Your Style For A Momeant Oh You May Think Yes You May Think Oh Yes You May Think Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh And Its Over For You Again Fire Burns You To The Bone Is,nt So Cold Is,nt So Cold Is,nt So Cold You Just Be Greatfull That I May Thank You Sometimes I Never Kick Nobody When There Down And Oh Yes That Includes You Will I Stand And Let You You Torcher With Fear You Will You Will Bow Under Him you fear thy name fear thy name fear thy name Again And Again And Its Not You Its Not You But Oh You Know You Know He That Is Able To Cast Both Body And Soul Under Under Under Under thats where you go Thats Where You Go Under When He Say Oh Come Forth Oh Come Forth The Broken And The Weary And Weak By My Stripes My People Our Healed Under Under Under Is Where You Go

Sakizopa
02-02-2009, 04:34 PM
You take so much words; go to the indian people to share their wisdoms, not as a christian, as a human as they are.
Maybe finding a house of jews, or a house for no other.

Taking other friends to your house means a lot for your spirit, who calls them since your life. Calling people who are like you is so boring.
Making yourself part of your life!

TrulyAmazing
02-04-2009, 10:04 AM
You take so much words; go to the indian people to share their wisdoms, not as a christian, as a human as they are.
Maybe finding a house of jews, or a house for no other.

Taking other friends to your house means a lot for your spirit, who calls them since your life. Calling people who are like you is so boring.
Making yourself part of your life!
Thank you my friend My Roots Go All The Way Back To The Indian Tribes i,ve got a little of all In Me thank you for your advice but i promise ya my friend i never have a dull momeant GLORY TO GOD the japan culture captivates me because they are so smart and gifted By God in their knowlege but this is some of my angery potery with my conflicts my friend spitrual warfare GLORY TO GOD its just something i threw together I Love People Like Me and we need each other your opions and advice my friend is a refeclection of completion to my spirt BLESSINGS AND STRENETH my friend

Sakizopa
02-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Thank you my friend My Roots Go All The Way Back To The Indian Tribes i,ve got a little of all In Me thank you for your advice but i promise ya my friend i never have a dull momeant GLORY TO GOD the japan culture captivates me because they are so smart and gifted By God in their knowlege but this is some of my angery potery with my conflicts my friend spitrual warfare GLORY TO GOD its just something i threw together I Love People Like Me and we need each other your opions and advice my friend is a refeclection of completion to my spirt BLESSINGS AND STRENETH my friend

There are many cultures around the earth, but variety is one of many senses in life thru´ the history! As a christian I do not set up my cruciFIXtion UPON a star of David; I set my bitter cup [MA´RKOS] BESIDE my elder sister Menhora!
:cool:

Weise ist der Mensch, der sich erschließt die Welt des Anderen, um ihn als Freund zu gewinnen. Lese seine Bücher, schaue in seine Seele, um ihm die Ehre zu erweisen, seine Sichtweise vor deiner eigenen zu verstehen.
Denn deine Absicht deiner eigenen Welt kann nur den Krieg bedeuten.
Aber Frieden mit dem anderen, den du größer zu schreiben hast als deinen eigenen Namen, ist der Gewinn beider Welten durch den Anderen. Und jener Andere sei derjenige, den du in deinem Herzen am meisten hasst. Verstehe dein Herz und besiege deine Falschheit mit dem Verstand ob deines Geistes vernünftig, damit dein Herz dich nicht betrüge gegen deinen Verstand zum Leben aller Menschen auf Erden!

Dogstar
02-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Good reading, as always, sis. Way to put your foot down :)

Sakizopa
02-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Yes, me the same, but I hope that love will not tear us apart again or sth. like this.

:smokin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yTIpcwBTTs

TrulyAmazing
02-08-2009, 09:11 AM
Thanks Dog Got Some New Stuff Im Going Share Wit Ya,s Later :hugs: :hugs: :jam:

TrulyAmazing
02-08-2009, 09:16 AM
There are many cultures around the earth, but variety is one of many senses in life thru´ the history! As a christian I do not set up my cruciFIXtion UPON a star of David; I set my bitter cup [MA´RKOS] BESIDE my elder sister Menhora!
:cool:

Weise ist der Mensch, der sich erschließt die Welt des Anderen, um ihn als Freund zu gewinnen. Lese seine Bücher, schaue in seine Seele, um ihm die Ehre zu erweisen, seine Sichtweise vor deiner eigenen zu verstehen.
Denn deine Absicht deiner eigenen Welt kann nur den Krieg bedeuten.
Aber Frieden mit dem anderen, den du größer zu schreiben hast als deinen eigenen Namen, ist der Gewinn beider Welten durch den Anderen. Und jener Andere sei derjenige, den du in deinem Herzen am meisten hasst. Verstehe dein Herz und besiege deine Falschheit mit dem Verstand ob deines Geistes vernünftig, damit dein Herz dich nicht betrüge gegen deinen Verstand zum Leben aller Menschen auf Erden! thats cool you have great desire and respect for all cultures my friend you can see the hand of God in all cultures it takes all kind to make a world :hugs: :hugs:

TrulyAmazing
02-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Yes, me the same, but I hope that love will not tear us apart again or sth. like this.

:smokin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yTIpcwBTTs Tough Love Has Away Of Doing That My Friend GLORY TO GOD But Love :) Surley Does Bear All Things Believeth All Things And Hopes All ThingsAND ENDURES All Things :hugs:

Dogstar
02-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Thanks Dog Got Some New Stuff Im Going Share Wit Ya,s Later :hugs: :hugs: :jam:
Awesome.

TrulyAmazing
02-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Awesome.
yeah its called enough to know i,ll have it up later