Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Alter Bridge's NZ/Aus Tour with Disturbed [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Alter Bridge's NZ/Aus Tour with Disturbed

StappsSaviour
01-30-2009, 02:21 AM
Okay, I know it was awhile ago (sept last year infact) but I have exciting news that I had forget to share with y'all.

When I was in the front row for the concert, Myles caught me singing along to Blackbird and it seemed that I was unfortunetly the only one. But to my surprise he looked at me mouthing word for word and passed me his guitar pick!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited that he gave it to me. It was the highlight of my night.

It felt so great that after nearly 9 hours of waiting to get in the doors to the arena that I got rewarded with something that money cannot buy. A great experience that I will never forget.

AMAZING!

adparaiki
01-30-2009, 10:40 AM
Okay, I know it was awhile ago (sept last year infact) but I have exciting news that I had forget to share with y'all.

When I was in the front row for the concert, Myles caught me singing along to Blackbird and it seemed that I was unfortunetly the only one. But to my surprise he looked at me mouthing word for word and passed me his guitar pick!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited that he gave it to me. It was the highlight of my night.

It felt so great that after nearly 9 hours of waiting to get in the doors to the arena that I got rewarded with something that money cannot buy. A great experience that I will never forget.

AMAZING!

omg my 2 favourite bands i wish i was their

nagpo
01-31-2009, 01:06 AM
cool, must have felt amazing

Agent D
02-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Great story.

TrulyAmazing
02-04-2009, 09:23 AM
cool, must have felt amazing
:laugh: :laugh: :D ya. know man you wished it were you thanks for sharing your story wit us dude that was killer

Dogstar
02-04-2009, 12:12 PM
That's awesome, StappsSaviour. Good for you.

King Oropher
03-13-2009, 02:05 AM
I was at the Auckland performance and was disappointed that they only played 6 songs although I got to see them in Birmingham Jan 2008, that was a great concert. I waited outside for 2 hours after their gig hoping to see them. No luck though.