Halloween [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

TrulyAmazing
10-29-2008, 10:02 PM
SAFE AND HAPPY ONE ITS THE MOST WONDERFULL TIME OF THE YEAR

JulieCitySlicker
10-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Don't really get into Halloween, but there is some schmuck down the street who already has their Christmas lights up and on:wtf: :rolleyes:

TrulyAmazing
10-31-2008, 10:46 PM
Don't really get into Halloween, but there is some schmuck down the street who already has their Christmas lights up and on:wtf: :rolleyes:
well im going draw you in to the cheer my julie girl :hypno: :hypno: :hypno: ........thats ok julie :roll: hes one of those dudes thats keeping up with walmarts speeds of rushing the seasons , thats all here they keeping up all year around in july you see houses with wires hanging down of the gutters and bows on mail boxes :laugh: one of my faves is those little cheap candy canes going up the drive ways and the row of those battrie candles in the windows you,ve got about like 14 in a row and only 4 working :laugh:

Dogstar
11-01-2008, 09:16 PM
WTF, indeed. That makes me nuts. I can't think about Christmas until Thanksgiving passes :D.

As far Halloween, I don't much get into it, either. I usually work at night, so I never give out candy. During the day, I went to the Phillies World Series victory parade. That was crazy-fun!