Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Heres Looking At You Better Late Than Never [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Heres Looking At You Better Late Than Never

TrulyAmazing
10-18-2008, 09:24 PM
Sometimes Nothing But The Best Will Do Oh what did you mean my friend Oh I hear Everything You say But The Word is In And It Is Up No Endles Conversation Just Thank You For Giving Damn And Oh Thank You For Holding My Hand Thank You For A breaking A Wall So Here I,am Looking At You Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Now I want Take Your Time I Wont Make You Mine Just Wanna Thank You For Just Giving A Dam Raise Your Hands If Ya Know What Im Saying Thank You For Giving A Damn You Know We Do The Best We Can Is That So HARD TO UNDERSTAND Thank You For Striping Today Ohhhhh Thank You For Being Naked Today I Wont Cloth You In A Cloak Of Shame We All Saints And Sinners How I,ll Endure Your Humbleness Thank You For Your Tears Just Thank You For Giving A Damn Always Knew You Would Make It Home Someday Just Thank You For Giving A Damn You Remind Me Of The Inocent Days Always Knew You Would Make It Home Some Day You,ve Got An Everlasting Love For A Life HEY Some Just Cant Live So Please Just Live Today Your So Beaten Today Yes Thats Why We Our Set Aside Oh Yeah So Set Aside If We Just Mite See That Time One Day Just Thank You For Giving A Damn Thank You For Holding My Hand You Should,nt Be So Broken And Blue Thank You For The Water Can You Sing With Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ON THe Wings Of A Snow White Dove Just Thank You For Giving Damn Thank You For Holding My Hand Ohhhhhhh Just Let It All Subside So Heres Looking At You I Wish There Was More I Could Do Our Probleam Is And I,ll Get To It Real Quick We Just Dont Know How To Tell A Lie Oh Talk Is Cheap It Takes Money To Buy Whisky And Ours Mite Just Cost A Heart And Soul Heres Looking At You Thank You For Giving A Damn And Thank You For Holding MY Hand Dont Ya Love Now My Broken Paradise Thank You For Giving A Damn Thank You For Holding My Hand Sometimes You Just Gotta Be Who You Are And Nothing More But Think You For Giving A Damn And Thankl You For Holding My Hand We Will Reach That Place Of Freedom I,ll Sing Beaten Up With Ya There The Sun Will Never Fade Ohhhhhhhhhhh Never Fade Away Ohhhhh Never Fade Way I Pray It Keeps Shining Down On You And Not Far From You But Thank You For Giving A Damn And Just Thank You For Holding My Hand As We Sing On The Wings Of The Snow White Dove

nagpo
10-19-2008, 02:38 AM
"ON THe Wings Of A Snow White Dove Just Thank You For Giving Damn"

i like.

TrulyAmazing
10-19-2008, 08:15 PM
"ON THe Wings Of A Snow White Dove Just Thank You For Giving Damn"

i like.
thank you nagpo its been a while since i shared with you guys and donna inspired me to go ahead and post this one wrting through her trial HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :roll: :roll: so i just thought well i just though id share one of mine GLORY :jam: :jam:

Sincirr
10-21-2008, 06:53 AM
Just Thank You For Giving Damn And Oh Thank You For Holding My Hand, sista :jam:

TrulyAmazing
10-21-2008, 10:37 AM
Just Thank You For Giving Damn And Oh Thank You For Holding My Hand, sista :jam:
Your Welcome Donna Yours Truly DA SWEET SOUL SISTA

Sincirr
01-19-2009, 06:51 AM
So Heres Looking At You
I Wish There Was More I Could Do
Our Problem Is And I,ll Get To It Real Quick
We Just Dont Know How To Tell A Lie
Oh Talk Is Cheap It Takes Money To Buy
Whisky And Ours Mite Just Cost A Heart And Soul

Heres Looking At You Thank You For Giving A Damn
And Thank You For Holding MY Hand
:jam: