Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed CD from Kosovo... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed CD from Kosovo...

jimmy2sacs
01-05-2003, 11:45 PM
Any way, my brother was stationed in Kosovo. I'm not sure exactly where that is but if someone could inform me that would be cool. OK, so when he was there there was a guy there selling bootleg CDs, my brother bought this creed CD for like $3. its a pretty good CD, it has alot of acoustic songs and alot of live versions of songs. I havent seen a CD like it with the same songs because this one is a really bad bootleg(on the actual CD it says "Greed, acoustics and rarities" yes 'Greed' not Creed) I was wondering if anybody from Europe maybe, has seen anything like it. Also, there is also about 1 minute of a song at the very end that doesnt sound like Scott stapp singing. I thought maybe this song was a mistake because it was cut short but i was also wondering if it could be a very early song or someone else singing because it does sound like Mark Tremonti playing. the first few lyrics are something like
"you say, I havent been the same.
then again, i havent really changed."
something like that but i cant understand it because the vocals are very thrash metal like.

Steve
01-06-2003, 07:45 AM
You bought a CD full of songs you can easily download off the Internet for free. And some of the "rare" songs listed on the CD are not Creed! They are of other bands that sound similar to Creed.

Siana
01-06-2003, 08:50 AM
You don't know where Kosovo is???Well,it's near Bulgaria,where I live,Makedonia,Turkey.know.....the Balkan peninsula???
Just to inform you-the war in Kosovo was a nioghtmare!!!

jimmy2sacs
01-06-2003, 04:35 PM
i had an idea of where it was but not exactly. I knew it was near Bulgaria because my brother said that they got to go their for one day to hang out and take a little break. and also, i couldnt have downloaded those songs easily at all, i cant download stuff on my computer because its a dumbass. but anyway, my brother bought it for about 3 bucks and i know that song i said wasnt creed i was just wondering about it. the other songs sound exactly like creed and how would you know its not?

Siana
01-14-2003, 09:34 AM
ok,ok:) BTW in BG you can also buy a CD for $3:)The original ones are too expensive here

Creed_zakon
01-18-2003, 09:21 AM
i have the same cd ... i edited all the songs and i burned it again .
by the way they are with bad quality but it is cool to have it .

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 11:43 AM
Is it a CD that was burnt, or is it an actual CD, with a cover and everything?

Dogstar
01-18-2003, 01:20 PM
Hotforscott, I think he said it was a bootleg, so it wasn't an actual CD...

Creed_zakon...Is there software you use to edit the songs? I'm kind of interested in doing that with some of the live stuff I have downloaded, like editing a song with applause at the end but making it fade out. Some of the songs end abruptly with the applause and I'd like to make the endings more gradual. I also was wondering what you can do as far as some of the crowd noise throughout a song. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
And welcome to the board! It's a fun place.

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Hotforscott, I think he said it was a bootleg, so it wasn't an actual CD...

Creed_zakon...Is there software you use to edit the songs? I'm kind of interested in doing that with some of the live stuff I have downloaded, like editing a song with applause at the end but making it fade out. Some of the songs end abruptly with the applause and I'd like to make the endings more gradual. I also was wondering what you can do as far as some of the crowd noise throughout a song. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Thanks, I wasn't sure. I thought maybe from some of the posts that it was made to look like a real CD.

Creed_zakon
01-19-2003, 10:44 AM
It is burnt ... not official bootleg ... if irt was official Creed would let you know of course ...
well someone downloaded songs from Creed live performances and put them on one CD ... the last one is the only non-Creed song called "Into The Grain" ......

to dogstar: Yes there is a software called Sound Forge and it is freeware , or you can find trial version which helps ... you can find it on download.com i suppose ...... it is pretty simple program ...
You can edit all the thing you mentioned like fadeout at the end of the song ......

hotforscott
01-19-2003, 11:41 AM
That software sounds pretty cool, so does the CD, I love any Creed items I can get my hands on.

Dogstar
01-19-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Creed_zakon
to dogstar: Yes there is a software called Sound Forge and it is freeware , or you can find trial version which helps ... you can find it on download.com i suppose ...... it is pretty simple program ...
You can edit all the thing you mentioned like fadeout at the end of the song ......
Many thanks, Creed_zakon. I will check that out.