Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott and Hilaree???? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott and Hilaree????

Draka29
10-02-2002, 10:58 AM
What is there story. I know they are divorced but you hear so many different stories. I heard that Scott Phillips is married. I never hear anything about Mark Tremonti. Can someone give me the scoop? Thanks!:P

allison
10-02-2002, 11:27 AM
All I know is that Scott says that Hilaree was too young and that she wanted to "experience more things" in life, instead of be a mother, I guess. So she doesn't play a role in raising their son. When Scott's on tour or otherwise working, his family takes care of Jagger.

Mark is engaged and he's getting married to a girl named Victoria in January, I think.

Draka29
10-02-2002, 12:15 PM
Where did you hear that?? Is she totally lame or what. I suppose she couldnt have found a better dad for Jagger.

allison
10-02-2002, 12:34 PM
Scott said it in an interview that I read a transcript of but I can't remember which one (sorry). Does anyone remember? No, I can't imagine not wanting to raise my own son, not to mention not wanting to be with Scott :pant:

Pittock
10-02-2002, 02:22 PM
It was in the Rolling Stone interview and the People interview about Scott and Hilaree.

Lady Valkyrie
10-02-2002, 02:24 PM
I for one have never thought Hilary was all that pretty. He features are too chiseled... there's nothing soft about her. And knowing that she doesn't want to be a mother to her son, who she helped to create, she's that much more uglier. Scott and Jagger deserve so much better.

allison
10-02-2002, 02:39 PM
Speaking of her looks, I agree. I would describe her face as "sharp" and "hard" looking. Not crazy about the bleached and permed hair either. Yeah, yeah, I know it's not nice to comment on peoples' looks and that it's unimportant, but on well, I did it anyway.

TeriB19
10-02-2002, 02:44 PM
On the WAWO website there are pictures from last Christmas that show Hilaree involved in the activities that were taking place. I don't think Hilaree is uninvolved but she does not have custody. She does not live far from Scott and Jagger and does see Jagger. She's not a totally horrible person who just skipped out.

allison
10-02-2002, 03:18 PM
Teri - where are these pictures? The only Christmas ones I could find were under "projects", and called "Holiday Homeless Shelter Party", but the caption named her as Hilaree STAPP, so that couldn't have been last Christmas. :confused:

TeriB19
10-02-2002, 03:20 PM
Why couldn't it have been last Christmas? Did she change her name back to her maiden name? And it's been awhile since I've been to the site, but when I first joined I saw the pic.

Draka29
10-02-2002, 03:38 PM
I agree with Lady Valkarie. What kind of mother is she. The pictures at WAWO are old. They are from 2 Christmas ago.

allison
10-02-2002, 03:39 PM
Yeah, I think she did switch back to her maiden name.

hayley
10-02-2002, 05:49 PM
she's just a bitch for what she did to my scotty baby.

Aimee
10-03-2002, 01:48 AM
You guys, come on and get a grip already. Do you really think that Hilaree is not involved with raising Jagger at all? That's just not true! In fact, she was just seen with Jagger at a show on the last leg of this tour! She may not be the best person in the world, but what makes you think Scott is such a prince? He may be hot, but in my experience, that can make a guy pretty damn jerky. Just add money on top of it all and you've got yourself a recipe for marital diaster.

Dogstar
10-03-2002, 01:57 AM
Yeah, there was post on a Jerry Cantrell web site about Hilaree being at one of the shows this summer. I'm sure she's involved with her son, she just doesn't have primary custody of him, from what I've read. And there are two sides to every story, for sure.

As jango likes to say, worship the music, not the musician...but I admit, Scott's hot.

Lady Valkyrie
10-03-2002, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Aimee
You guys, come on and get a grip already.  Do you really think that Hilaree is not involved with raising Jagger at all?  That's just not true!  In fact, she was just seen with Jagger at a show on the last leg of this tour!  She may not be the best person in the world, but what makes you think Scott is such a prince?  He may be hot, but in my experience, that can make a guy pretty damn jerky.  Just add money on top of it all and you've got yourself a recipe for marital diaster.

You make a lot of sence. Thanks.

allison
10-03-2002, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Aimee
In fact, she was just seen with Jagger at a show on the last leg of this tour

Actually, that was not Hilaree, it was Scott's sister. Not Aimee, the older one.

And Scott's the one that said that Hilaree is "to young and she wanted to experience more of life before being a mother." What does that tell you? To me, that is a clear indication that she does not want to be involved. Not much, anyway. And while I do not judge her (b/c I don't know her and what her life has been like), I can make a judgment about her actions in this case, and I think they're wrong. In my opinion.

TeriB19
10-03-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by allison
Actually, that was not Hilaree, it was Scott's sister. Not Aimee, the older one.

I wanna say the older sister is Amanda. I think she has a child close to Jagger's age and she has been a big help to Scott with Jagger.

Dogstar
10-03-2002, 11:53 AM
Yeah, I think he does have two sisters. It was his sister at the show? Someone on another board said it was Hilaree, but when I read that I thought it was a little weird.

allison
10-03-2002, 12:10 PM
That's right - Amanda. Yeah, I think someone did assume it was Hilaree (maybe b/c they're both blond) but everyone else that was there said it was Amanda. This was on creedpit BB, I believe, and those people know everything about what goes on! :rolleyes:

Dogstar
10-03-2002, 12:20 PM
Thanks for clearning that up, Teri and Allison:)

PaulMcCoygirl
10-05-2002, 03:02 AM
If you wanted to know about Mark he is getting married in December to his longtime girlfriend Victoria. (I didin't know he had a girlfriend):confused I heard that Scott Phillips is married.

Aimee
10-06-2002, 08:15 PM
I'm sorry to say this Allison, but you are wrong. If you've ever seen pictures of Amanda & Hilaree, you'll see that they look a lot alike. Hilaree was at a couple of shows on the last leg. And just because someone says they are too young to be a mother doesn't necc. mean that they can't love their child. It also doesn't mean that they can't grow up and realize how important being a mother really is. Hilaree is five years older than she was. Remember this. She doesn't deserve all this hate.
About the pitters knowing everything, I wouldn't bet the bank on that. Case in Point: they have all (but one?) mistaken Hilaree for Amanda. Trust me on that one ;)

allison
10-07-2002, 11:29 AM
You think it was Hilaree, most think it was Aimee. Oh well. Just b/c it's your opinion that Hilaree was at a couple of shows on the last leg doesn't really prove anything. You say, "trust me on that one", and *winked*. Are you saying you have some kind of inside knowledge? And if so, please, do tell - prove me wrong!

No, I do not think that Hilaree and Aimee look alike in the least, aside from hair color.

When you said, "Hilaree is five years older than she was", who are you talking about? Five years older than who? I don't understand the point you were making with that statement.

And as far as saying that Hilaree does not deserve all this hate?? I completely agree, if people are hating her for whatever reason, that's not right, but please don't try to imply that I hate her. Like I said in my post, I do not judge her (I never would), but in my opinion, I think her actions were less than admirable. I have stated my opinion and I am entitled to that.

Dogstar
10-07-2002, 11:33 AM
I think what Aimee might have meant was that Hilaree is five years older and wiser since she was married to Scott and had Jagger and perhaps is trying to be more involved in her son's life.

allison
10-07-2002, 03:32 PM
Oh, I see. But Jagger is only 3.

Dogstar
10-07-2002, 03:34 PM
I thought he was 4, but even so, I think she was referencing it to when she first was with Scott.

allison
10-07-2002, 03:56 PM
Since she was first with Scott? The length of time that has gone by since Scott and Hilaree first got together is really irrelevant, right? I thought the whole point of what Aimee said was how long it's been since she had Jagger, and that she's grown up since.

I just think that every child deserves a mother that is mature enough to be involved. I just feel a little bad for him. Not all children have an easy time welcoming back a parent that has been absent and had a change of heart.

Dogstar
10-07-2002, 04:46 PM
I think we're splitting hairs here. Basically, I think the general gist is that she perhaps has grown up a little and maybe wants to be more involved in Jagger's life. I agree that it's difficult for a child to accept a parent who's had a change of heart. But at least she had it. It's more than I can say for some.

I don't think it's right that she left her son to be raised by his father because she was young and wanted to experience other things. That's a life we're talking about and he deserves both parents in his life. It's easy for us to sit here and judge and we haven't walked in her shoes. I agree that if you do the deed you have to be prepared for the consequences, and she wasn't. Had she stayed with him, though, maybe she would have been an even worse mother to him.

allison
10-07-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Had she stayed with him,  though, maybe she would have been an even worse mother to him.

True!

Aimee
10-07-2002, 09:29 PM
Dogstar you are right on all accounts.

Dogstar
10-07-2002, 09:47 PM
Hope ya didn't mind me jumping in on that one...I was around, so I took the opportunity:P

Aimee
10-07-2002, 09:52 PM
Not at all. I actually appreciate it.
:dork: Just wanted to laugh by looking at this little guy again.:roll:

Dogstar
10-07-2002, 09:53 PM
LOL, I love the new smilies. Steve is the smilie king!