Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Help a brother out [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Help a brother out

TheGreatDivide
08-16-2008, 01:31 AM
Learning guitar and having trouble with some creed songs. I know some here play guitar, can anyone spare some help?

Xterminator27
08-17-2008, 03:31 PM
Practice

TheGreatDivide
08-17-2008, 09:26 PM
I have been, im talking about with the tabs.

TrulyAmazing
08-18-2008, 11:46 AM
yo dude if you visted The A~B part of this forum Mark Released A Dvd got a site in all its like a new thing they may help ya out some :rockon:

TrulyAmazing
08-18-2008, 11:49 AM
Practice
And i,ll take X Advice :D the best we just play by ear as long as sounds good to us we could careless what everybody else thinks So Zepplin And Floyd Like Just Flowwwwwwwwww With It Flowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Like Even Flowwwwwwwwwwwwwww We Just Flowwwwwwwwwwwwww

TrulyAmazing
08-18-2008, 11:53 AM
I have been, im talking about with the tabs.
Again repeat and follow take X advice Flow Flowwwwwwwwwwww and check out marks video Flowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww LISTEN TO THE HARMONY INSIDE THAT CAN SPEAK THROUGH ANY INSTRUMENT which made john bonham :smokin: LED ZEPPLINS DRUMMER FEEL THE FLOW MAN FEEL WHATS INSIDE FLOWWWWWWWWW

TheGreatDivide
08-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Maybe I should just ask him, I might be moving down to florida

bilal
08-18-2008, 02:37 PM
Around few months (years :D ) back, couple of members put up their recordings of creed songs, I am sure the attachments in those threads are dead by now... but in that process I did learn few songs .... I think I learned "Is this the end" .... Though I don't play anymore, so can't really help you out.