Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Ohio? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Ohio?

Nora
06-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Back in the day there were a good bit of Ohio Creed fans...anyone still around (old windup board) or just from Ohio in general...

metalchris25
06-04-2008, 06:56 PM
I used to live in Middletown. I live in south carolina now though.

HeavenBesideYou
06-24-2008, 09:07 PM
I'm in Chicago, but I visit Kings Island almost every year... Heading to Cedar Point soon. You like coasters? You live in the right place for it.

Heaven

:pimp:

JulieCitySlicker
06-28-2008, 08:49 PM
I'm living in Defiance, Ohio at the present time, but will be heading to Ft. Wayne, Indiana in October to go to Ivy Tech in January:)

mushroomy2k
08-22-2008, 11:47 AM
I was born in barberton ohio and raised in middlefield ohio
but have lived in florida now for 28yrs.take care .Diane

maryslamb
12-05-2008, 10:49 AM
I like to consider myself an Honorary Ohioan living in Nashville.

Faithwalker012
12-05-2008, 07:23 PM
I was in Ohio then, I'm in Ohio now. I'll probably be here for the rest of my life... unless of course I wind up following someone around the country, bugging her until we wind up being married.

maryslamb
12-08-2008, 05:34 PM
unless of course I wind up following someone around the country, bugging her until we wind up being married.

:chair:

Oh Jason... Jason, Jason, Jason...

Faithwalker012
12-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Good grief, you're hitting me with a chair???:eek:

That's a little uncalled for. I don't smash your cat with a melon, and then make a helmet out of said melon and put it on his head. Mostly because that picture sucked, and really didn't have to do with the subject matter at hand. Now a car in the power lines... that's comedy. :razz:

maryslamb
12-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Sorry, Jason. I hope I didn't give you permanent brain damage. Not that that would matter anyway... :razz:

I was just trying to knock some sense into you. Though, I guess I should have learned years ago, there no putting sense into or getting sense out of you.

Dear God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...

;)

Oh and for the record. You choosing to not smash my cat in the head with a melon isn't because you think the picture was stupid. You chose not to do it because my cat is the best cat in all existence, and you love her (a lot).

creedsoul~
12-10-2008, 01:56 PM
There you go corrupting these nice quiet innocent boards! Just like you did to me and Sandie, JASON! All your fault. :)

/moreflashbacks

:eek:

/raiseshand

Ohio here too.

Faithwalker012
12-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Sorry, Jason. I hope I didn't give you permanent brain damage. Not that that would matter anyway... :razz:

I was just trying to knock some sense into you. Though, I guess I should have learned years ago, there no putting sense into or getting sense out of you.

Dear God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...

;)

Oh and for the record. You choosing to not smash my cat in the head with a melon isn't because you think the picture was stupid. You chose not to do it because my cat is the best cat in all existence, and you love her (a lot).

You're just jealous because you don't know her. Although, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't think of her the exact same way I do. Although then again, you were asking for her number.:p

But sorry, that cat is like pretty much all cats, useless. I can make an exception for maybe one person's. :p

Jason

Faithwalker012
12-10-2008, 04:22 PM
There you go corrupting these nice quiet innocent boards! Just like you did to me and Sandie, JASON! All your fault. :)

/moreflashbacks

:eek:

/raiseshand

Ohio here too.

Actually, I was perfectly normal until I started talking to you.

Ask anyone around. They probably won't back me up.

Jason

HeavenBesideYou
12-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Just curious, because the last time I was in Ohio nobody there knew how to drive... Are they still giving out drivers licences in the bottom of cereal boxes?

:D

Heaven

:pimp:

Faithwalker012
01-02-2009, 08:51 PM
I think they might be. But then again isn't that what everybody says about everybody. You go on vacation or take a trip to some other state and the people there never know how to drive?:razz:
\
Jason