Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
SD.386w [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : SD.386w

theironhorse
04-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Sunday Dispatch .386

You can be certain that in the last days there will be some very hard times. People will love only themselves and money. They will be proud, stuck-up, rude, and disobedient to their parents. They will also be ungrateful, godless, heartless, and hateful.

Their words will be cruel, and they will have no self-control or pity. These people will hate everything that is good. They will be sneaky, reckless, and puffed up with pride. Instead of loving God, they will love pleasure.

Even though they will make a show of being religious, their religion won't be real.

~2 Timothy 3 (CEV)

Political correctness is tyranny with a happy face.

~Charlton Heston

TrulyAmazing
04-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Yes Brother Michale When Jesus Said The Spirts Shall Indeed Wax Cold And Solomon And Gomroha Would Be Easier To Bear Than This Genration Of The Leaving Of Herod And all His Followers No Sign shall be given Except That Of Jona Glory,

HeavenBesideYou
04-07-2008, 06:20 AM
I see it everywhere already brother...

Sad but true!

Heaven

:pimp:

TrulyAmazing
04-13-2008, 08:19 PM
I see it everywhere already brother...

Sad but true!

Heaven

:pimp:
GLORY TO GOD you cant help but not too Many Will Wax Cold AND TREMBLE OF THE NAME JEHOVHOA and any who speaks Of His Precious Almighty Name i can picture a few in my head setting there When A Messagner Of God Speaks And Will Not Hold His Peace To The Leavings Of Herod They All Setting There Haaaaaaaa Getting A Little Squirmy UH Oh Bathroom Time Ya Know What Im Saying Twitching At Their Collar Looking At The Whatches They Know They Falling Short Of Something It Was Written If You Hear My Voice Harden Not Your Hearts