Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Happy Belated One Metalchris 25 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Belated One Metalchris 25

TrulyAmazing
02-24-2008, 08:45 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY I know it was yesterday buddy but i did,nt forget ya you know we,ve had reguler members of this board like fame Whos birthday we forgot like that one year everybody forgot julie i wish i seen ya blow those candles out :D but as you grow older it takes a lot more lung engery to blow theme all out :jam: :jam: :party2: :party2:

Dogstar
02-25-2008, 08:29 PM
Happy birthday, Metalchris! Hope it was a good one.

metalchris25
02-29-2008, 10:33 AM
Thanks. I had a great one playing pool, then we had an all-night jam session.

TrulyAmazing
02-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Thanks. I had a great one playing pool, then we had an all-night jam session.
your welcome those are the best kind of sessions if you cant come up with nothing from all night session :D you just know it kinda of sad really you gotta put down the gutiar and just take its departure with you know insperation must come but all you know is i miss that gutiar and chances are you will be singing or playing about missing something if its a girl if its a boy or if its a dog or times past chances are it was just really just the gutiar :jam: :jam:

bilal
03-04-2008, 10:37 AM
i know i am awfully late ... :( ... but I am really glad to know that you had a good time on your birthday.... all the best for the future ... :rockon:

TrulyAmazing
03-04-2008, 07:55 PM
i know i am awfully late ... :( ... but I am really glad to know that you had a good time on your birthday.... all the best for the future ... :rockon:
;) not that Late Now AMEN for real :)