Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
All I want for Christmas is.... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : All I want for Christmas is....

Sincirr
12-11-2007, 07:02 AM
:xmas:
:xmas::xmas:
Righty-oh,
If you could have
anything at all for Christmas,
serious... or not-so
What would
it be?:confused:
:xmas::xmas:
:xmas:

TrulyAmazing
12-11-2007, 07:37 PM
:D World Peace Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :) ;) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

RMadd
12-14-2007, 02:28 AM
A reasonably unlimited amount of money to help me build a new computer (I'm not talking $1 million, just like $2000, then I could get high-end parts that will be obsolete in 2 years instead of just one).

That, and world peace would be nice, too. Why can't we all just get along?

McField
12-14-2007, 12:54 PM
CD-Player in my car or that thing whith what you can get the music from MP3 player to car radio...it's like a own radio station!

TrulyAmazing
12-14-2007, 06:49 PM
A reasonably unlimited amount of money to help me build a new computer (I'm not talking $1 million, just like $2000, then I could get high-end parts that will be obsolete in 2 years instead of just one).

That, and world peace would be nice, too. Why can't we all just get along?
well let me tell u why There Would Be No Boundries There Would Be No prespectives there would be no undying conquest there would be no conflicts And No Life To the human soul and it would be a pretty boring place ryan

TrulyAmazing
12-14-2007, 06:52 PM
CD-Player in my car or that thing whith what you can get the music from MP3 player to car radio...it's like a own radio station!
awwww i hope you get it u deserve one if nobody wants to get ya one but it for yourself and put a big red bow on it the thoughts :D hit your mind hey a time or 2 haaaaaaa

JulieCitySlicker
12-20-2007, 03:18 PM
To get rid of dial up internet so I can come here and post more:rolleyes: :) I'd also like to have one less fibroid tumor:eek: The one I have close to the size of a softball:banghead:

TrulyAmazing
12-20-2007, 07:49 PM
To get rid of dial up internet so I can come here and post more:rolleyes: :) I'd also like to have one less fibroid tumor:eek: The one I have close to the size of a softball:banghead:
dial up loves us julie :D it really really does let me pinch those checks its get hear from ya my julie girl thats my little black hole sun :D :hugs: :hugs: you will be feeling better in no time

McField
12-26-2007, 12:31 PM

Got that player :D

Sincirr
12-27-2007, 07:30 AM
^YAAAAAY!

Hey I wonder why nobody said they wanted a retail job...HA!

TrulyAmazing
12-27-2007, 07:07 PM
Got that player :D
happy to hear happy to hear