Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Mods and spammers [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Mods and spammers

nagpo
10-27-2007, 11:20 PM
More often there are spammers who come on, make an account to play around with, than there are mods on to stop them. That's why I request more active users to become moderators, for the better of the forum. Some moderators just arent active enough. I feel this responsibility would be better in the hands of people who care more about the forum and the community.

I'm not telling you who to pick. I'm just tired of seeing all the spammers join and disrupt our conversations.

Thank you, and I hope you make the right decision.

TrulyAmazing
10-27-2007, 11:49 PM
I Think Steve And Dogstar To A great Job and i dont think steve ever turns his pc off but thats a great idea as well nagpo

nagpo
10-27-2007, 11:56 PM
yes but i don't see him on here that often, allthough it doesnt hurt to have more than two people helping out. I don't think i've seen Dogstar on for awhile either.

TeriB19
10-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Dogstar was away for a few days, then had company at her place, so she's understandably away. I myself don't come on as often as I used to, but if someone reports a post, you can be sure that it does not go ignored by Steve, Dogstar or myself. I do agree that if Steve sees fit, he may want to make a few more members moderators so that the spammers are kept to a minimum.

TrulyAmazing
11-19-2007, 10:25 PM
thats cool your right Teri but normally before a post or thread is reported or gets to that point Those Babys Are Locked :) In A Hurry which is proof our moderators are not slackers yep

Sakizopa
01-07-2009, 11:52 AM
What are spammers?

I have a problem with myself throughout the internet. Is SPAM on the other hand art in fantastic thinking?
In case of being not one of opinions mask, but creator through glasses, opinions mind is mere mask of the mass than a thinkers mind. In psychologies understanding reaction of a spammer might be an answer of thinking in combinatorical thinking arts for a better understanding in a "spammers" thoughts.

When mods are not intelligent enough to look behind a combinatorical thought of a "spammer", this thinker could be a spammer when he is not understood in his combinatoric thinking art. So what is SPAM anyway, when each reason to understand the world between freedom and war in minds could be spam as well?

metalchris25
01-07-2009, 03:36 PM
What are spammers?

I have a problem with myself throughout the internet. Is SPAM on the other hand art in fantastic thinking?
In case of being not one of opinions mask, but creator through glasses, opinions mind is mere mask of the mass than a thinkers mind. In psychologies understanding reaction of a spammer might be an answer of thinking in combinatorical thinking arts for a better understanding in a "spammers" thoughts.

When mods are not intelligent enough to look behind a combinatorical thought of a "spammer", this thinker could be a spammer when he is not understood in his combinatoric thinking art. So what is SPAM anyway, when each reason to understand the world between freedom and war in minds could be spam as well?
You just made me sorry that I can read. You pretty much just spammed the spam thread.

eusebioCBR
01-07-2009, 04:09 PM
You just made me sorry that I can read. You pretty much just spammed the spam thread.

:laugh:!!!

Sakizopa
01-07-2009, 08:59 PM
:laugh:!!!
Okay, ehh... :confused: hmm.
grmpff. did I say something?:rockout:

eusebioCBR
01-08-2009, 12:44 AM
Okay, ehh... :confused: hmm.
grmpff. did I say something?:rockout:

Yep:D

TrulyAmazing
01-08-2009, 06:33 PM
YA,Alls They Dont Mess Wit Me You HAD TO TAKE ONE DOWN LAST NIGHT, i dont like spammers .....As U guys Were, Off Topic :D But However this thread is serious guys i wish not to report ya,s :D

eusebioCBR
01-08-2009, 06:44 PM
YA,Alls They Dont Mess Wit Me You HAD TO TAKE ONE DOWN LAST NIGHT, i dont like spammers .....As U guys Were, Off Topic :D But However this thread is serious guys i wish not to report ya,s :D

go right ahead:rolleyes:

TrulyAmazing
01-08-2009, 07:12 PM
go right ahead:rolleyes:
dont tempt me no eye rolling please slap ya silly all up :D just all up

Sakizopa
02-20-2009, 05:45 PM
The difference between a mod and a spammer is that in all ways of cyberways there should be no cybermobber.

Shalom i
hallelu-JAH!

Sakizopa
04-03-2009, 10:34 AM
But sometimes, yes, i am so lonely, and i do not care about myself. In my own rooms i like to be each soul on earth, as it is been awaken from all life since god. Then hard times pushing me and i make jokes of combining senses to other meanings. God, help me!
Yeah, then music of others help me and i make my own because of my own life.

Then sometimes i am running crazy, because i am a thinker of all parts in life. My nature is thinking in combinations, and not cruelty against CREED.
God, help me!

staley
08-15-2009, 11:47 AM
you fruitloop!