Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
A request from Alter Bridge [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : A request from Alter Bridge

Jez
09-21-2007, 01:10 PM
Hi, my name is Stacy. I know that there are a few people on Creed Feed (including Steve) that are members of the alterbridgeband.net forums that post here, so a few of you know this already. For those that are not members and are not familiar with the site I am an administrator there and my username is Stace.

Admittedly, I have absolutely no jurisdiction over what all of you do on this board, but I am going to ask you very politely that, out of all of our clearly visible respect for the band, that you PLEASE not post any live audio or video from any of the recent shows, and if possible, please take down any existing links.

The Band has explicitly said and are adamantly requesting that NO VIDEOS or songs are to be shared or posted until the 9th of October. When October 9th hits, feel free to share all live video or audio that you have!

The guys really want for these songs to be a surprise for those who have not been to any of the shows yet.

Steve, Teri, et.al., I am sorry if you feel that I am out of line, but I am honestly posting because of our commonality here - our passion and excitement for this band and what's to come!!

Thanks very much!!

Stace

Scorpion King
09-21-2007, 01:28 PM
That sounds like a reasonable request.

TeriB19
09-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Hey Stacy! If Steve's ok with it, I'm cool with it. We all have to respect the band's wishes.

J.T.
09-21-2007, 03:56 PM
Yep heard about this on over at abb.net, I won't be posting anything like that until the 9th.

P.S...I'm Arctic on the AB forums.

Steve
09-21-2007, 05:39 PM
Yes, if anyone posts any such material and I don't catch it, other mods - feel free to remove it.

Jez
09-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Hey Steve and Teri! Thanks for the sticky! :)

I've just modified the post up there to more accurately reflect what the band is requesting. I was hasty in my original post because I was going to be late for school!

Id be ever so grateful if you'd modify the title of this thread to capitalize "Alter" :duh:

Many thanks!!

Hey, Arctic.... lots of good people post here too ;) as you can see, I've been around awhile.... just haven't walked around the block as many times as Teri....lol!!

TeriB19
09-25-2007, 07:18 AM
Hey I resemble that remark!

;)

RMadd
10-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Is it safe to discuss anything we've heard w/o sharing?

Steve
10-03-2007, 12:07 PM
I think so... there's a buttload of threads talking about the new songs on ABB.net so I assume as long as you don't post where you got it it's fine.

RMadd
10-03-2007, 11:30 PM
kewl