Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Asexuality [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Asexuality

JulieCitySlicker
09-18-2007, 02:25 PM
I know that some of you think this is crazy and all....but I'm starting to believe that I am asexual. I am 28 years old and am still a virgin. Now more than ever I'm starting to realize that its not just because of the true love waits vow I made to God when I was a teenager, but honestly nothing turns me on at all. If I see a guy that looks attractive to me, I'm just like "ya he's good looking", and then that will be the end of it and I just go on with my day and never think about it again. I have no desire to be touched at all, and no I am not gay either,lol. I don't know, maybe I'm just weird or something!
I found a website that has some info on being asexual if your interested, here is the link for their website:) www.asexuality.org or you can type the word AVEN in your search browser and that will bring it up as well.

I'd also like to know what your thoughts are on this topic

Scorpion King
09-18-2007, 06:33 PM
If that's who you are, then that's who you are. Nothing wrong with not having any sexual feelings for anyone. I've known some asexual people, although I'm not one myself.

eusebioCBR
09-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Perhaps your just not in a hurry for that kind of contact. If that's the case then that's good because maybe to you it's more than just something to do.

JulieCitySlicker
09-19-2007, 12:43 AM
I honestly have no sexual feelings toward anyone at all, its weird,lol. When I see a good looking guy I see that person only as a person and nothing else and then just go about my day as usual. I have no desire for sex and never think about it either. I had a boyfriend several years ago and I remember being so excited but kissing him just felt strange to me, there was nothing there at all. After I broke up with him I remember him telling me that he hoped I find someone else in the future and I remember saying to myself "I don't want to find anyone",lol. I've always known that I was different from everyone else, in the sex department, It was just something I have never been interested in.

I told my cousin Zach about it and he thinks I'm crazy, he is gay to mind you! I thought that he of all people would understand me,lol.

HeavensOnFire
09-21-2007, 01:15 AM
I honestly have no sexual feelings toward anyone at all, its weird,lol. When I see a good looking guy I see that person only as a person and nothing else and then just go about my day as usual. I have no desire for sex and never think about it either. I had a boyfriend several years ago and I remember being so excited but kissing him just felt strange to me, there was nothing there at all. After I broke up with him I remember him telling me that he hoped I find someone else in the future and I remember saying to myself "I don't want to find anyone",lol. I've always known that I was different from everyone else, in the sex department, It was just something I have never been interested in.

I told my cousin Zach about it and he thinks I'm crazy, he is gay to mind you! I thought that he of all people would understand me,lol.
:hugs: :hugs: Thats my julie Girl aint nothing wrong with ya some people our just not speciale enough:) my girl see im here for ya i felt your vibes and that da speciale i cant think of no one i would disturb my ass for at 11;45 pm but my friends your true to your own person and a lot people find that atractive u know like some those that take no for anwser some people look for securtiy in out of sexual relationships to fufill a need a superficial relationship just cant give