Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Hidden Track [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Track

TheGreatDivide
09-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Supposedly theres a hidden y track called We Don't Care At All. Only on the UK cd any truth

adparaiki
09-15-2007, 06:23 AM
What album is this supposed to be on?

J.T.
09-15-2007, 08:53 AM
It's the UK bonus track on Alter Bridges new album Blackbird. The US gets a bonus track too...might not be on the CD, though. It could be an iTunes thing or maybe on a soundtrack. But yeah We Don't Care At All will be on UK versions.

Dogstar
09-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Heh, that's an interesting title.

TheGreatDivide
09-27-2007, 09:57 AM
The US title is called Damage Done

Finaldecision
09-27-2007, 04:17 PM
So far, there seem to be three or four bonus tracks that will come on different versions and CDs:

"We Don't Care At All" on Blackbird UK version
"(The?) Damage Done" on Blackbird US version
"New Way To Live" on Rise Today UK Single

RMadd
09-27-2007, 04:23 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

J.T.
09-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Damage Done sounds cooler than the other two. :p

titan9
10-01-2007, 01:34 AM
The US title is called Damage Done

Yep, I can confirm that. I've heard the whole CD and this is indeed the bonus track and a pretty good one at that.

guitardude1985
10-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Yep, I can confirm that. I've heard the whole CD and this is indeed the bonus track and a pretty good one at that.

How is the overall feel for this album? As good or even better than ODR? Crazy solos?

titan9
10-01-2007, 07:14 PM
There are solos on several songs, including a couple of really memorable ones. I have only listened to the CD once all the way through, and my initial impression is that it's a ton better than ODR. ODR was a CD that, while it was amazing for a while, it kinda got old and predictable. You know what I'm saying? It didn't have the huge staying power a CD like "My Own Prison" had. But this new CD, man, it's like what "My Own Prison" was for Creed. It's a CD that won't get old and is simply amazing. It's diverse, original and very cool.

J.T.
10-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Yep...the album leaked.

Total pandemonium over at abb.net, though, lol.

I think I'll just wait it out until October 9th...I'm glad I ignored that link. =D

titan9
10-01-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm weak, I couldn't wait, lol. Over 3 years since the first one, so when I saw the link, I had to click it. I'll be buying a couple of copies of the CD when it comes out, plus I will be going to see the band live on November 23 and buying some merch. Gotta support the band.

Muad'Dib
10-02-2007, 09:52 AM
1st listen and to be honest I didn't enjoy it that much, found myself bored and wanting to skip tracks. Maybe due to the hope I had they were going to put out something heavy and different sounding to ODR/Creed but so far its just sounding like your standard radio rock.

J.T.
10-02-2007, 01:04 PM
Well...I gave in and got the album...and I'm glad I did. It's AMAZING! I will definitely be buying the album on the release date, I just wanted to hear it a few days early.

Dogstar
10-03-2007, 01:53 AM
1st listen and to be honest I didn't enjoy it that much, found myself bored and wanting to skip tracks. Maybe due to the hope I had they were going to put out something heavy and different sounding to ODR/Creed but so far its just sounding like your standard radio rock.
:( That's what I was afraid of. I still haven't heard anything but one song, which was kind of so-so. I just wish they'd really rock out, because you know they can. I wouldn't mind not-so-heavy as long as it's not boring. *sigh*

titan9
10-03-2007, 08:17 AM
I don't know what people are hearing, but there are numerous heavy songs on this CD.

Steve
10-03-2007, 12:06 PM
I love the CD but then again I'm a "modern rock" junkie so...

I think there was a ton of hype about the album being heavier and there's like a 3 tracks on the album back to back that are not very heavy and a couple more that are just standard modern rock tunes. There are some heavier tracks... some people were probably hyped up by the stuff people were saying earlier on about the album being heavier which is why they may be disappointed.

Overall I think the record is better than ODR. I like it.

titan9
10-03-2007, 02:09 PM
I agree. Much, much better than ODR.

rabidgopher04
10-12-2007, 12:38 AM
Has anyone here heard We Don't Care At All?

I bought Blackbird at Best Buy so I've heard all the other songs. I'd be interested in finding this one as well.

J.T.
10-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Yeah, it's the bonus track if you buy it from iTunes. Great song. It actually sounds pretty different from any other song they've done. Nice rock tune.