Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Happy ~belated~b~d [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Happy ~belated~b~d

HeavensOnFire
08-26-2007, 01:07 PM
TO MY DONNA LEE BABY DA SISSY LOVE, :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :banana: i love my donna lee baby, and first the rest of you wondering NO WE ARE NOT GAY!!!! :D its just our ways !!!! DA LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Ana4Stapp
08-27-2007, 03:37 AM
HAPPY:syncdance :thewave: B-DAY GIRL!!!! Hope u had an amazing day!!!

:party: :balloons: :hugs: :party2:

how was the party? gifts? and the most important: the cake??? :D

Dogstar
08-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was awesome!

Sincirr
08-31-2007, 12:00 PM
Okay though I poked fun at my sis for forgetting my birthday, I actually didnt expect this thread this year. And though I seemed like a whinging little bitch, I actually dont think you guys know how much it means.

Thanks heaps guys.

JulieCitySlicker
08-31-2007, 02:10 PM
I posted ya a message on your myspace but hope you had an awesome birthday chicky:party: :balloons: :thumbsup:

HeavensOnFire
09-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Okay though I poked fun at my sis for forgetting my birthday, I actually didnt expect this thread this year. And though I seemed like a whinging little bitch, I actually dont think you guys know how much it means.

Thanks heaps guys.
yes we donna lee jusy how ;) lightly you took it da goodness we knows dat nose was flarring and you were yelling this cant be :D you sissys whinging little bitch but you also MY CARE Bitch Bear we,s love ya donna lee :D aint noting to bitch about da lord is da goodness my donna lee baby !!!!