Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Please pray for my cousin! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my cousin!

JulieCitySlicker
08-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Hey Guys! My cousin, Rachel could really use your prayers right now. She is 19 and just had her first baby on Saturday, but the hospital where she gave birth put her epideral in wrong and she had been getting really bad headaches and now has been vomiting. So they took her to the hospital and I called her brother (my cousin Zach) and he told me that they transported her to another hospital about an hour away and that she is incoherant and could possibly have a bloodclot in her sinuses or she had a stroke and that she doesn't look good at all. The last I heard is that they were getting ready to do a cat scan and an MRI. Please pray for her and for the rest of us as well ad especially her little baby!

Scorpion King
08-08-2007, 09:53 PM
I'll pray.

Ana4Stapp
08-08-2007, 10:32 PM
l'll pray for both, Julie !!

JulieCitySlicker
08-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Thank you! Here's an update on her. When they did her epideral, they put it in to far and then after they sent her home, she started having bad headaches and was in a lot of pain so her sister rushed her to the hospital and then she started having seizures so they rushed her to a different hospital about an hour away. I was at the hospital all day yesterday and I guess after everyone had left the night before she had a couple seizures. I was able to see her a couple times yesterday and she coherant and was talking and could understand what was going on around her. She could tell who we all were but she had lost some of vision, so she couldn't see our noses or mouths and she couldn't see what was on the tv in her room but she could atleast hear it. We got a phone call from one of our aunts this morning and she said that Rachel was improved even more than last night and that she was getting her vision back, but they are still doing tests on her to try and find out why she is having the seizures and everything.

HeavensOnFire
08-11-2007, 02:46 PM
I Will Julie sounds Like a stressfull matter on your family julie, And Rachels family including you my preciousssssss julie NEED A LOT OF PRAYER FROM THE GOD FEARING FAMILY THE LORD INTERCEDES AND IS PLENTIFUL IN MERCY But Oh The Irony GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY RIDE THE TRUTH WAY AND THE LIGHT HAS MERCY UP ON THE SITUTION and he is with you and your family my julie girl keep us updated on her progress :hugs: :hugs:

Dogstar
08-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Wow, that is really scary, Julie. I will definitely keep them in my prayers. *sending good vibes for healing...*

JulieCitySlicker
08-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Thank you all for the prayers and possitive vibes! I got word that they took Rachel out of ICU on Saturday and that she was getting her vision back, and that she was up walking around. They may have even released her from the hospital today as well:) Hopefully she was able to see her son, she just had him last Saturday but had to go a week without seeing him because of everything that happened to her.

Ana4Stapp
08-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Good news Julie! But still praying ;)

JulieCitySlicker
08-13-2007, 06:19 PM
Thank you, Ana:)

HeavensOnFire
08-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Good news Julie! But still praying ;)
Thats Right Ana Just B/c Good News Comes Coutinue to pray without cease thanks for updating julie lot of wubs my girl

JulieCitySlicker
08-15-2007, 09:08 PM
Allright, what the crap's going on here :wtf: My cousin Rachel was released from the hospital on Monday, and then her brother Zach was admitted to the hospital that same night, got the call at 1:30 am on Tuesday morning. I stayed with him for a couple days at the hospital and when I first saw him his skin was orange! They think he may have a form of hepatitis, either A or B wich is kinda scarey :eek: So within the past week, 2 of my cousin's from the same family have been in the hospital :eek:

Dogstar
08-16-2007, 10:43 PM
Jeebus H. Christmas, Julie, that's awful. I'm glad to hear Rachel is doing better, and I will keep Zach in my thoughts and prayers. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

JulieCitySlicker
08-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Thank you, Kerri {{{{{HUGS}}}} This has been a crazy last 2 weeks for us:eek:

crest tattoo
08-18-2007, 07:58 AM
HI Julie, I don't think we've ever met. I'm an oldie from the boards. I came across your story, and you bet I'll pray and continue on. I have a feeling this is all going to work out fine. Hang in there, and keep us updated. The Bible says if any two people come together to pray, your prayers will be answered. Praying for you all girl, Joy.

JulieCitySlicker
08-19-2007, 10:11 PM
Hi Joy! I have seen you here alot but I'm not sure if we were ever introduced:o Its great to have you here:) Thank you so much for your prayers, and you are so right about when 2 or more agreeing in prayer that prayers get answered;) I completely agree!

My cousin Zach couldn't get in his dr for the blood tests because his dr is so booked. He has to wait till the 29th:eek: Thankfully he told me that he is feeling somewhat better and his color is starting to go back to normal.

Dogstar
08-20-2007, 12:11 PM
Whew, that is good to hear, Julie. Continued prayers for them both.

JulieCitySlicker
08-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Thank you, Kerri:)

crest tattoo
08-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Will keep praying for you! Keep us updated! God is good!

Ana4Stapp
08-22-2007, 02:58 AM
Stil praying...;)

Sincirr
08-22-2007, 11:37 AM
I'm so so sure that your family appreciates you being around Julie.

Praying.

JulieCitySlicker
08-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Thank you all so much :hugs:

HeavensOnFire
08-22-2007, 11:10 PM
Your Welcome My Julie Girl Da Mega HUGSSSSSSSSSS Right Back At Ya, LETS KEEP THOSE PRAYERS MOVING WITHOUT CEASE, GLORY!!!

crest tattoo
09-06-2007, 08:06 AM
Hey Julie, how are your cousin and grandpa doing?

HeavensOnFire
09-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Will keep praying for you! Keep us updated! God is good!
AMEN AND AMEN YES HE IS GOOD sounds kinda old YOU GOT EVERYBODY SAYING THAT GOD IS GOOD and even those who know him not or presue him not They All Say GOD IS GOOD BUT THAT CAN SOME UP AN ENTIRE TESTIMONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHEN THE CROWDS PROCLAMING GLORY TO GOD SAY HE IS GOOD AMEN AND THEY SAY UNTO YOU WHERE IS THY GOD AND YOU CAN MEANT IN UNTIY AND TRY THEME AND SHOUT AND JUMP AND SCREAM AND PROCLAIM FOR HE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD BECAUSE HE IS GOD AND YOU KNOW YOU GOT HIM WHEN THEY LOOK AT LIKE UR 2 sheets in the wind AND HIGH AS A KITE U know they calling good BUT they aint serving the SAME GOD THAT YOU ARE OR ELSE DA WOULD KNOW HE IS GOOD im still praying for ya my julie :D girl as u know haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i,ll never cease

JulieCitySlicker
09-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey Julie, how are your cousin and grandpa doing?

My cousin's are doing good:) Zach's color is back to normal and he is back to work and working a second job now even as well,lol. He is still doing all the precautions for the hepatitis because his dr did confirm that he has hepatitis b, and he is eating a lot healthier to.

Rachel is doing better and her little boy Ollie that she had on August 4th is doing good as well.

I'm not sure about why my grandpa was getting the bloody noses yet, but my aunt's think that something in their house was causing them.

Thank you for asking about them and for your prayers :hugs: :hugs:

HeavensOnFire
09-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Good to hear julie u know when family crisis hit after one calms down it hits another GLORY TO GOD GLORIFIED I,ll Countinue in prayer My Julie Girl GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!