Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Very touching Poem to Scott Stapp [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Very touching Poem to Scott Stapp

marlsy
01-03-2003, 04:58 PM
I read this on Creedpit and wanted to share it with you all, it touched me. For all that are mad about the Chicago show or love to come here and bash Creed, read this and tell me how can you be so mean spirited, anyone who can touch someones life the way Creed has this persons and many more i'm sure, deserves much respect!

Dear Scott Stapp... What you have done for me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love Creed Very much. I even have the tattoos to prove it. I will defend Scott Stapp until the day I die. I live in Chicago and I went to the Chicago show. Yes the concert sucked the only good was I got a pick from Mark. I was right in front on the rail. I slept outside saturday night waiting almost 30 something hours. We all make Mistakes and that is why we are human so we learn from them. We are alound to make them. No one is perfect. Not even Scott Stapp. No it was not the best concert but I know deep down in Scott Stapps heart he is really sorry and I know that he will make it up to Chicago. I have wrote this in case Scott Stapp ever reads this and I wanted to share my feelings with the world.

(Dear Scott Stapp)
If you ever ready this I want you to know that I have wrote a poem Dedicated to you.

(Why I love you
Dedicated to Scott Stapp

Your music was there when none cared
As I hold this gun in my mouth,
But before I had pulled the trigger,
A song came out,
It then it appeared,
My life is too precious,
Where have I been?

You have freed me from my prison,
And saved me from Evil,
You make me realize,
You make me compromise,
You make me live my life,
One day at a time,
And believe in God and follow the light.

I thank you for this present,
The present of life
That you have guided me through,
You told me God will always be there
No matter what I do,
And he has not let me down because of you.

So with these words that I write to you
I hope you understand why I love you.

Sincerely Samantha OB)
I see your soul,
Can you see mine?

Wylde-Tremonti
01-03-2003, 05:01 PM
:crying: I loved that!

CreedKevin397
01-03-2003, 05:09 PM
damn...thats really good....i really like the last two lines "i can see your soul, can you see mine?"...great job to whoever wrote that

Weathered
01-03-2003, 05:32 PM
aww thats a really good poem who ever wrote that i love it hope your poetry gets you some where

Bridge of Clay
01-03-2003, 05:45 PM
:D wow!

Dogstar
01-03-2003, 07:05 PM
Wow, thanks Marlsy for the good find. That definitely comes straight from the heart.

shane
01-03-2003, 08:00 PM
Marsly If that did not get the point across then nothing will. Everything that I felt in my heart you wrote in words. Thank you more th an you will ever know.

souldancer
01-03-2003, 08:08 PM
A testimonial to all the GOOD in how Creed has touched so many people's hearts! Thanks......:angel:

TeriB19
01-03-2003, 09:34 PM
That was beautiful. Very touching. And that's just one person whose life has been touched and maybe saved.

JenRN
01-03-2003, 09:34 PM
This is exactley what makes Creed such an awesome band! They touch so many people. For the hundreds of bashers out there, there are thousands of us true hearted fans who would fight to the gill for them!:)

CreedCrazed
01-03-2003, 09:37 PM
That was beautiful....thanks for sharing!!!

hotforscott
01-04-2003, 11:19 AM
Very personal thoughts. It's great that Scott made her feel she could open up like that and share her feelings to him and a lot of others. A lot of people who have thoughts of suicide, have a hard time opening up. I think that it goes to show how much impact these guys have on so many lives. It's wonderful.

Skipper
01-04-2003, 02:33 PM
:)

Sheila63
01-04-2003, 03:00 PM
That poem is so touching, it made me cry. I feel the same way about Scott, Mark, Flip and Brett. Through their wonderful gifts of awesome lyrics and music, they've helped me grow and make some positive changes this past year. I can't thank them enough for all they given me and the rest of their fans. I truly love them too. Creed you Rock My World!!!:dancing:

hayley
01-05-2003, 02:31 AM
Here here.

Wow that was absolutley beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful.