Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Peppermint Dreams [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Peppermint Dreams

HeavensOnFire
07-14-2007, 11:01 PM
Cool As I Ice Blended To Perfection When You taste it you dont think twice a cool rush in your mouth when you taste it you dont think twice but you know the taste oh how you know the taste of your peppermint dreams that never leaves you longing for anything else or to hunger for no other taste or anything else except more of its refreshing genuine taste nothing else will ever kwite meassure to my lips or adapted to my thirst than peppermint dreams lingers with me always like the scent of your perfume cool as ice blended to perfection when u taste it you dont think twice cool rush in your mouth when you taste it you know it like the night we lied on top of another lie we made another white lie and hid our bed room eyes just to kiss in paris and whatch the sunset fade that would fade like us come morning your eyes would reach the sun my heart would fade with the sunset at least i kept your vison of making things like peppermint dreams more than vison cool as ice blended to perfection when you taste it you dont think twice a cool rush in your mouth that soon freezes the heart and makes it numb a cool sip from your lips maketh me lye beside still waters you turn the clouds sky blue and make theme light up over a starry midnight sky and if u call me dont bother your just cancling tea anyway im really no better than you but peppermint dreams linger just like you always in season and always in perfection before the rain from our eyes turns to crystal puddless think of our peppemint dreams and long evening more for my breath my taste my kiss my like my tounge swiping slowly acrossed your face i,ll give u a blue rose and you turn it purple from the pink blushes on your beautiful pale cheeks come close to my peppermint dreams and walk with me in a winter wonderland

inside_us_all04
07-21-2007, 05:23 AM
I'LL walk with you in a winter land;) very dark riviting i enjoy

HeavensOnFire
07-21-2007, 11:08 PM
I'LL walk with you in a winter land;) very dark riviting i enjoy
:) toyland 22222222222222222222222222 haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dogstar
07-29-2007, 01:10 PM
Awesome, sis. I love this one!

HeavensOnFire
07-31-2007, 08:06 PM